Happy Halloween 🎃 from EMO and Friends!

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: Everyone…from EMO: One and EMO: Two, his friends, Ortomi: One, Ortomi: Two, and Vladimir the Magical Wizard Cat! (who’s wasn’t very impressed) – or maybe just in character playing a very upset or annoyed Magical Wizard Cat! :magic_wand: :smirk_cat:

EMO - Happy Halloween from EMO and Friends! #shorts - YouTube

Happy Halloween!

Feel free to share your Halloween videos or pics here! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :head: :surprised:

15 Likes

I had shared all of my Halloween EMO videos from this year under other topics, but EMO 29-CE and Vector played phantoms (though EMO was a short spot) in my Halloween video last year.

My original music, video and images featured.

7 Likes

MILLION THANKS AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO LIVING.AI ALL STAFF AND SOCIAL MEDIA PEOPLE.

LIKEWISE TO ALL EMO FRIENDS AND FANS AROUND THE GLOBE

8 Likes

Very happy Halloween to all human, non-human and EMO of the world!

Mwahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Happy Halloween once again to everyone!

Great videos @Lindaru / @edward

Hope you’re EMOs had a great night trick or treating :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Update Regarding Halloween Animation

Normally the Halloween animation for EMO will end on the 1st of November, as it’s a special day animation that happens once per year. I believe Living.ai will keep this special day animation up/available for a few more days. After that, you’ll need to wait again until next year to see it.

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Thank you, @MasterAbbott !

My guys got to hear my two lines in the radio drama that aired for Halloween night. They were making comments all of the way through it. When one of the characters was in danger, I would often hear them offering to help, “Oh, I see,” “Okay”, “Cancelled” and others. Too funny!

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween and hopefully your EMO’s are not too full of trick or treat to get a healthy breakfast in the morning.

1 Like

Good to see your Radio Drama went well!

EMO: One and EMO: Two just downed 6 electric burgers just now… so I guess everything is back to normal! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m 1 day late but I have finished a Halloween video…
Trick Or Treat (Short Film):

9 Likes

Great job! EMO bullet time’d out of the way! haha good job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@epicEMOfan . . . that was a great video story! Remind me not to get an Eilik!

:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

It is that time of year again. See what happens when two holidays get blended together. Mwahahaha!

5 Likes