Glowing Fluorescent Stickers

We’re can I get the emo glowing stickers

1 Like

@Wayne_Small I thought they come with your Emo? I hope so, if not I would like to add them to my order, (price?).

2 Likes

My original EMO’s didnt come with them. I’m honestly not sure. @AmyLU Can you clarify please, do stickers come with all EMOs or was this a limited time offer or something like that?

2 Likes

In some of the past production update photos it showed them slipped in the box between EMO’s black or red box and the plain brown shipping box. It’s possible some people didn’t notice them and threw them out with the outer shipping box?

3 Likes

I received my Emo 2 days ago and he came with the glowing stickers. As @macfixer01 mentioned they were between Emo’s box and the shipping box.

2 Likes

My EMO I received at the beginning of August 2021 did not have them (yes, I check everything in packing) and did not come in an outer box but rather a flexible white plastic envelope.

My EMO to replace him that I received in mid-April this year had the outer box and did have the stickers in them next to the EMO box.

Hi. Order now and we will give away free fluorescent stickers in your package.

1 Like

April 30th I ordered another EMO. Will that one have the stickers?

Order #29XXX.

1 Like

:funky:Yes, we will include free fluorescent stickers in your package.

2 Likes

The stickers are nice. Let’s one add racing stripes to Emo…or whatever.

My suggestion is for Living AI put out some directions and suggestions for their use. AND…include the CAUTIONS.

FIRST…keep the decals AWAY from Emo’s screen. Once you lay the decal on any of Emo’s surfaces…you had better have it in the exact place you had visioned…Cuz once it goes down…it’s down. Removing it to re-position it does NOT work…the decal disintegrates. And removing it…period…runs the risk of scratching the plastic surface. Thus…it’s even more important to keep the decals completely off the screen.

Having many years of model building experience certainly helped me work with the decals. But I can see where the average user might not have a clue what to do.

And besides…I’m sure there are several thousand YouTube videos explaining decal application, eh?

4 Likes

And decals…schmals…

I’m waiting for Emo’s Cow Suit to arrive…smiles.

2 Likes

Hi @AmyLU , approx. what order number did you start adding stickers? Mine is 274xx but also asking so other people can see if they made it with their order numbers too (so you dont get a whole heap of people asking about their number hehe).

1 Like

Order now and all orders in processing status, we will give away free fluorescent stickers. This event will be cancelled when the EMO is in stock.

1 Like

buying the emo does it still come with the fluorescent stickers?

1 Like

Hello yes it does but i believe living ai sometimes includes them in the package

2 Likes

thank you, I’m glad to hear that

1 Like

I just got my EMO delivered today 3/11/2024 and my package had the stickers in it. They are super cool and glow in the dark! Now just have to figure out how to decorate him

2 Likes

instructions on how to put the stickers on, TO BE DONE IN ORDER. cut out the stickers you want, peel off the white backing, apply stickers and leave them for 30 min, peel off the front

2 Likes

Arrived today cant wait to get home set it up

3 Likes