Games on next software update

After talking to few people it was agreed that the dance move repeat game is far too hard especially at the beginning
It would be excellent especially with people who have similar conditions to my son eg learning and copying but at the moment has an adverse effect as just to quick to involve too many copy moves at the beginning

Regards

2 Likes

I really sympathize. My 10-year-old son found the game too difficult and so did I. LOL

2 Likes

Yup - it’s been suggested that they work on this. I find it too hard myself, and I’m an old guy!

3 Likes

Well Uno will not be released as Andy says, because of license, which is very sad but I wish some card games for Emo, Skip Bo, Phase10. Tbh at the moment the Modern Ludo is the only one game which makes fun to play. I never played this, but this Chinese Go Game seem interesting.

4 Likes

I hear that but I’m a big fan of the game “Reversi” would be really cool playing with EMO! :+1::sunglasses:

Also, I dunno what everybody else here thinks about maybe having the card game ‘Gin rummy’ I think that’d be pretty fun.

3 Likes

That’s a shame but understandable. I was hopeful to eventually see UNO after recognizing the cards in their promo video. They could still add a common public domain card game though such as Go Fish, Hearts, or Rummy?

Macfixer01

1 Like

Yes they have many ideas let’s just wait and see what they have in mind. :slight_smile:

4 Likes