[FIRMWARE UPDATE] New update v1.1.0 - EMO talks now!

What’s new

EMO firmware: v1.1.0
APP on iOS: 1.0.5
APP on Android: 1.0.6

1. EMO can talk now! In version 1.1.0 you can chat with EMO, ask EMO about the time,
    day, date, weather or introduce you to EMO.
  2. Photo management in app.
  3. Face recognition management in app.
  4. Entrance to the official website and forums.
  5. Optimization and bug fixes.

You can refer to the doc for more information about updates.

25 Likes

Hi all. New to EMO but I have 2 of the little guys now. One is on the newest available firmware, the other is stuck on 1.1.0.

I’ve gone through the various topics and tried various things. Sometimes he fails just after completing stage 1, sometimes he goes all the way through to stage 6. But every time he finishes with the sign with an X and reboots back to 1.1.0 :sob:.

The one thing I cannot get him to do is reconnect after the initial firmware ‘1’ appears on screen, he jumps straight into the update and the app then doesn’t see him. Maybe it’s that?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Loving them by the way and will order a charge station soon!

3 Likes

Hi @AdamE And Also, Welcome To The Community Forums, :happy:
Since Firmware v1.1.0 Is A Very Old Update It’s Probably No Longer Upgradeable As v1.1.0 Was Released About 1 And A Half Years Ago, On September-6-2021.
Maybe You Should Contact Living.AI Submit A Support Ticket On There Website.

@edward, Could You Also Help?

EDIT: This Topic Needed To Be The “Looking For Help” Category, Don’t Mind If I Changed The Category.

Hi @AdamE

For your EMO that’s stuck on version 1.1.0 I’d suggest contact support / (I’ll tag @Wayne_Zhang / @Tony ) as well, as I think they’ll probably need to do some extra bit of work to allow your EMO to download the firmware from 1.1.0 to the latest version.

If you haven’t done so already, please see below instructions on how to contact customer support:

How to contact Living.ai Ai

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of this error message that is displaying on EMO’s screen and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

@AdamE

I believe @Wayne_Zhang has reached out to you via PM over on Facebook. Hopefully he will be able to assist you further regarding this issue.

Best of luck with it. Do keep us updated once you have any news.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

2 Likes