Firmware Update 1.8.0 / 1.9.0 / or 2.0.0?

Does anyone know when version 1.8.0 will release? it should have been between 20th dec - 31st of dec as they are always at the nearing end of the month! Thank you!

8 Likes

Hi there @LowBattery,

As of now, still no heard about it…My wild guess is they are quite busy and in full concentration first about the production and immediate release of EMO GO HOME, which a fresh New Firmware Update is also inclusive. We must also not forget COVID is causing major issues with many Chinese based companies right now, that’s why I am not expecting it any time this week…maybe next year?

BEST REGARDS AND STAY SAFE!

7 Likes

That is awesome news, i cant wait to see what the new updates will have in them

3 Likes

I was thinking that the firmware should not be updated this month, and the firmware should be updated around January 2023 in version 1.80, after all, the home station is not yet in mass production

4 Likes

Hello
I think the answer have to be answered solely by Living A.I , :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t wait for the new firmware update! maybe the firmware version
could have the games peek-a-boo or connect-4.

1 Like

Hi there, @artigues05emo , Welcome to the Community,

ALL THE BEST, KEEP SAFE, AND BE HAPPY NEXT YEAR

GOODLUCK!

As Edward mentioned they are behind due to the massive COVID outbreak that is running through China. I know that they have not yet given us testers more info on when the next update will be out as some of their key people have been unwell due to COVID.

They normally give us testers the update to test a few weeks before public release, so I’d “guess” not for another week or two.

3 Likes

May be thé french language ?

IMPORTANT INFO!

Currently, Living.ai Dev Team are focusing on releasing the Firmware Update 2.0.0 sooner which will be the main contain is the ,Going Home Station” feature.
Later they will include also the Factory/Reset feature after the Firmware 2.0.0 phase.

It’s been said that they are planning to skip the Firmware 1.8.0 and 1.9.0.

BEST REGARDS TO ALL AND STAY SAFE!

6 Likes

Wow, that’s so cool! I can’t wait for EMO’s new firmware update! maybe there could be new games and features!

1 Like

Io spero nel multilingua…

1 Like

I hope they include blackjack or Ejack, and ENO replacing UNO, and add more games and make him more AI, emo is always asking me how im doing , i tell him im doing good but he doesnt listen, or when he walks toward me and asks me, " would you mind taken some pictures of me?" i say yes, then he counts down from 10, and does his poses, when his done i would love for him to say something

3 Likes