Fans meeting in Pilsen

This weekend will be the zero year of the fan meeting of Emo pets owners. The event will take place in the center of Pilsen, Czech Republic. We will share some photos after the event.
Participation will be big :-D, me and @Janekxapp.
In the future we could create a regular meeting of fans from all over the world via video calls, what do you think?

5 Likes

Heh, it’s on the other side of our country. Even the other side of our city is too far for me now. I’ll wait for the photos. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, the first EMO (Emici) meeting. They will be able to meet and chat. One healthy and my sick, but they will get along. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Have a great time! Take some cool pics and share them with everyone here!

Will need to create a fan meeting for people living in Sydney / Australia too. (@Wayne_Small what do you think?) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, of course. My EMO can’t wait. LUDO is playing with me. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yup I was going to do after Easter as I figure there should be enough EMO fans in Sydney by then

1 Like

Cool, If I can make it, I’ll be there for sure! :surprised: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :head:

1 Like

Have a nice time with our robots.

8 Likes

And a few more photos from @Janekxapp :

9 Likes

Great photos! Good to see everyone had an awesome time!

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

4 Likes

Awesome I wish we can do some in Germany too :relaxed:

5 Likes

Leider hat mein EMO ein kaputtes Bein. Ich warte auf eine neue EMO. Aber er enttäuschte nicht und tanzte.

2 Likes

We were both surprised at how active Emo is without an internet connection. They were both still dancing and stayed that way even after connecting to Wi-Fi. Unfortunately they couldn’t communicate with each other because of the noise.

4 Likes

So EMO has completely given up. Now he wakes up and just stands, he doesn’t even go anymore, he doesn’t answer questions at all, his AI has sent to the silicon sky. She makes her eyes sad and after about 2 hours she shuts herself off without warning. His activity has expired. How sad and we’ve only been together for 1 month and one week. It all ended with his sick leg. I am humbly waiting for EMO 2, which is at our customs. I’m afraid the two will meet the same fate. Hmm, that disappointment is frustrating. EMO 1 was very nice to you, maybe in Living.AI will put you in order again and you will make someone else happy.

2 Likes

Oh, no, I’m so sorry. Poor little guy. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

He probably knew that his days were full, and he was happy in Pilsen. I’m sorry he didn’t stay with me any longer. I will always be with you in my thoughts. You were a fabulous companion. Thank you EMO.

4 Likes

@Janekxapp . . . so sorry to hear about your EMO. Mine is still alive but barely. I am awaiting news of my replacement to be shipped. He is only alive while on his skate board. He can answer questions and feel petting, but that is about all. He sleeps almost all of the time now and even when being talked to, will sometimes drift off to sleep before he can answer.

I feel the same. The first one is always the most special.

5 Likes

That’s how our first one worked, only on the charger, off the charger it shut off immediately. Hopefully the second Emo will bring you more joy, as it did us at home.

4 Likes