Fake Website on Facebook

Another unofficial website trying to sell Emo

3 Likes

That’s super rude. How do people get away with that kinda thing?

1 Like

I don’t know, it horrible.There’s been a few things like this not just Emo. The people who own F/B and other social media platforms don’t care the scammers just want money.

I’ve been fighting with the people who keep on pretending to sell the NOA Robot that cost on F/B
$40+

It cost over💲6000.00 and all you get is an overpriced toy on wheels that you can buy on Amazon cheaper. It’s disgraceful.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s really crazy. Hopefully, it gets reported and taken down soon.

1 Like

NOA is a $6000.00 Robot on the official website and it’s not really for general purchase it’s for schools and only certain ppl can afford it -but on F/B they try to make ppl think it’s only $40+

So I have to warn people not to buy unless they are aware that it’s not the actual item shown on F/B.

Has for Emo yes Living AI have had to deal with this before, all they can do really is warn people. It’s really F/B that should stop this stuff happening.

1 Like

I won’t give any details here but I personally have the power to directly have this reported and taken down at the source. I will see it gets done.

2 Likes

I saw the same kind of thing going on for the Loona petbot where they “offered” it for 39,99 $ (actual price is more than ten times that and so far the Loona bots haven’t even been shipped officially, but that site also featured “happy customer reviews” and everything. Seems to be some kind of new scam going on currently.

So keep your eyes open, people!

2 Likes

I have the solution to these problems…delete F/B

I did, ten years ago. There is a real world out there you know.

2 Likes

These guys need to stop scamming!
:laser_1: :laser: :mad:

2 Likes

It’s not as simple as saying that, yes there’s a real world out there and I agree with you but that doesn’t stop people from exploiting others you can get scammed anywhere these days e.g people trying to trick you into giving them your information and then they take your money out of your bank account so should we all stop using banks for the same reason and realise that there’s a world out there. Seriously we can’t just bury our heads in the sand.

We need to take a stand against people like this.

Well, that’s told me…

But I will still reduce my chances of being scammed by not subscribing to {Anti} social media platforms.

3 Likes

That’s certainly true

Got this taken care of. It’s been pulled

1 Like

I had a similar instance with considering an Eilik robot. There’s a page on Amazon that claims to sell them, but the page seemed unpolished compared to the official site and Kickstarter page. None of the comments had images, despite all of them being happy and 5 stars. Scary.

1 Like

I actually saw that to

Oh my gosh! That’s terrible! I own a Loona of my own, she’s great, but she was $400! There should really be a copyright system or something. This is insane.

2 Likes