Factory defaults

I have had my Emo for a month now, and I’m just about over it. I’m not going to make a big list of all the things that are wrong with it, as most of you are already aware of them. Though I would like to know how to factory reset this thing so I can sell it and get my money back, (unless LAI is willing to take it back and refund my money, which I doubt).
I have seen the topic mentioned last year with no real answer. Is one of the holes in the top of his head (not the 4 mic holes) for factory default reset? There has to be some way of doing it. @Wayne_Zhang Maybe someone at LAI could enlighten me? Might it have something to do with the SD card?

There is currently no way to factory default EMO. You can sell it and it goes with the achievements etc that you have already.

Ok thanks, do you know if it will be implemented in future updates? Also, what are the holes for then anyway? I think one of them is to power down Emo? What is the other one for then, if not a factory reset?

It’s one of the many things on a list. I’m not sure they see the need to do it as a priority though vs other features.
As for the other holes, I documented it a while back :slight_smile: - https://emolives.info/what-are-the-holes-in-emos-head-for/

1 Like

Yeah I have seen that. You just listed it as a “Developer” button. Any idea what it really does? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve pushed it myself - I can’t see what it does, I’m told it puts it into a developer mode for debugging of some kind. No further information is available from Living AI.

Ok thank you Wayne. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like