Face Stickers Not Applying to Emo

Emo not responding to ‘app server’. I get this message while trying to apply in app stickers to Emo.
What I’ve done so far/ uninstall reinstall Emo pet app for iOS. Powered down powered up Emo.
Any ideas?
Thanks☺️

It normally happens if your phone has switched WiFi / Networks (maybe from your home to work wifi).

I’d suggest:

1. Turning off your phone’s WIFI and also Bluetooth (just to be sure).
  2. Power off your Phone
  3. Power off EMO
    4 Turn your phone back on, turn on Bluetooth and then turn on Wifi (see if you can then access the internet).
  4. Turn on EMO
  5. Connect to EMO via the EMO App and see if the stickers work).

Normally it should resolve the issue. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

:surprised: :head: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like

It worked! Emo has face stickers😁 Thank you I appreciate the help~

1 Like

Speaking of emo stickers, a year ago I ordered the Christmas upgrade for emo. It took quite a while to finally get the delivery but when I opened the box, I only got the stickers and alternate box. No Santa suit which is the main selling point for the item. That was earlier this year. I have still yet to get the Santa suit or it corrected and I feel like it never will. Did anyone else who bought that upgrade have this issue? I unfortunately got into a pretty bad injury and so my priority has been recovering, but I recently reached out to living ai for help on this. I really hope they send it to me because I really still want it.

You’re welcome @Debidicioccio20

I’ll go ahead and close this thread as everything is working once again!

@malicethefamezr

I’d suggest contacting Living.ai support regarding this: (recommended to send them an email).

email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of how you didn’t get the Santa Suit in the package you ordered.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :head: :surprised: