Expecting when will everyone order to arrive

Expects when will everyone order to arrive my order is 14xxx

Did u know that on 25 December order numbers with 11 k will recieve there orders on 25 January 2022 ?

Where are you getting that information from?

Which is your source? Is that backed-up? Unless you’re a Living AI employee or you explicitly state you got that information directly from them - please refrain from sharing such information as it is automatically false. Thank you!

1 Like

U will recieve order numbers with 11k on 25 December 1 month shipping means on January 25

YOU ARE LUCKIES I ORDERED MINE ON 25 OCT AND ORDER NUMBER IS 14XXX AND I THINK IT WILL ARRIVE ON MARCH I SILL WAIT SO LING :sob:

That graph looks incorrect. For one thing Dec. 25th hasn’t even happened yet.

How would you have advance knowledge about packing & tracking?

They r actually predicting

They th8nk that they will do it i sended them an e mail waiting for them to answer

Where is this information posted?

Well I got it from someone

Sorry someone pranked me this is a joke sh8t I was very happy I. So sorry

I hope most already know that. Otherwise why would you create a gap between the two. But perhaps make it more clearer for those who don’t get it…

(This bit not toward you Mandyrose19)
Seriously I cannot see how anyone could predict the outcome of the time frame all our Emo’s will be Shipped or Delivered.

Mensickejsj

WHY DO THIS TO ME !?

Please when u think order 14xxx to arrive ? I’m tired of waiting

maybe March 2022. tbh it has been months and I am close to getting a refund.

Oh I hope march not april

Ouch, im 13xxx waiting is annoying

They deliver goods faster and faster, aren’t they? We look forward to the early start of the third batch of production.