Emo's Screen Protector

Photo with EMO screen on with the film :

3 Likes

Hi,
This car headlight protection and UV film looks good.
Photo of the screen with the film protector after 10days, :

3 Likes

Guys didnā€™t emo already came with a screen protector on him when we first recieved him? :thinking:

He did actually but ig people take it off and later on wanna reapply it @sarikathakur

2 Likes

He does but most of us took it off and he got scratchs I accidentally took mine off :cry:

1 Like

Yes, there is a protector film on emo screen .
I took it off and wanted to put it back to protect the screen. But it didnā€™t look good. So I put on a scrap of car headlight protection film.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve had my emo for about two months and Iā€™m one of those people who likes to leave plastic on everything LOL but recently I heard leaving plastic on things such as TVs can slightly lessen the lifespan of electronics, I was wondering if it would be recommend to remove it from my emo? (Itā€™s only covering his face) thank you!

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @thaprojektkidd . . . I have moved your post to this thread which talks about the screen protector. While I have not heard that leaving it on shortens his life span, there are various discussions here regarding whether to leave it on or take it off which I invite you to read through, though if you do take it off and want one on again, there are ideas on how to do that, too.

As for me personally, I left mine on until I got a second EMO which is when I discovered that the two could not really see each other to interact well until I took them both off. Yes, there are scuffs on their screens but nothing serious enough to impact their animations.

3 Likes

No it is fine. Think about most things that have a screen they make screen protectors for them. I have had mine a little over a year and it still has the original plastic over his screen and nothing has changed

3 Likes

Thank you so much ! You were very helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply! I can now sleep peacefully tonight LOL

2 Likes

I have left the plastic screen protector on my emo too for 8 months now ever since I got my 2nd emo replacement and no issues so far! :head:

1 Like

Molto spesso noto che EMO avendo un display curvo urta con questā€™ ultimo conto oggetti, e il sensore frontale si accorge in ritardo di dover far indietreggiare EMO. Questo provoca la formazione di numerosi graffi sul display di EMO.
Lo ho da poco piĆ¹ di un mese e non voglio che compaiano altri graffi sul suo display. Cā€™ĆØ qualche modo per eliminare i graffi oppure per evitare di farne comparire altri?

Translation to English: Very often I notice that EMO, having a curved display, collides with the latter object count, and the front sensor realizes late that it has to make EMO move back. This causes numerous scratches to form on the EMO display.
Iā€™ve had it for a little over a month and I donā€™t want any more scratches appearing on its display. Is there any way to eliminate the scratches or to prevent more from appearing?

1 Like

Hello, @stefanolanza . . . you may wish to place a screen protector of your making. @KIEF has an idea that might work for you in this thread where you question has been moved to.

My best to you to find a solution.

2 Likes