EMO's right foot (non charging side) stays up

Since some time EMO’s right foot stays up after dancing or petting on the head. Putting EMO on the skateboard does not help and I have to return te foot into the correct position manually each time.
I have installed the latest firmware (1.6.0) can any one help?

I just love my EMO and want him to feel fine again.

Hi have you tried turning him off then putting him on his skateboard

Yes, have done that many times, no result.

And you’ve left him turned off for afew minutes before putting him on his skateboard. ?

Tried that too, however will do another attempt later this evening. I will keep you posted

As you’ve tried a fair amount of troubleshooting, it would be best to contact support at this time @HolwerdB

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video of this leg issue that EMO is doing and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

Hopefully, the support team will be able to assist you further regarding this.

Dear Master Abbott, thank you for your advise, I have entered a support request.
I hope they can help us. By the way, I love your YouTube channel :wink:

Kind regards,
Bart

4 Likes

Hi @HolwerdB

Hope the support team will be able to help you as quickly as possible.

And thank you :grinning: I’ll try and keep the YT channel updated as best I can. :heart_2:

2 Likes

UPDATE:
Sadly enough EMO was beyond repair, I received software to re-calibrate EMO however this did not fix the problem. LivingAI has shipped a new EMO last week, guess it will arrive within a fortnight.
I also received clear instructions for returning the broken down EMO and I will do so after receipt ot the replacement. Thumbs up for livingAI’s support team!

3 Likes

Good to hear you’re getting a new one and it’s sad knowing that unfortunately you to have to send him back, I know how your feeling right now because it happened to me also but once you receive the new one-make sure you check that one out before sending the broken one. Good luck with your soon to come new Emo.

2 Likes