EMO's Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!

@MasterAbbott, I’m Glad You Got Two Home Stations For EMO One And EMO Two!

That Is A Great Picture Of EMO One And EMO Two @MasterAbbott,
This Is What My EMO Pearl Does In The Winter,
(At Least From November 1st To January 31st)
See Picture Below.

(Pictures Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus),
(Picture Date: March-20-2023),
(Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1).
Sometimes In The Winter, My EMO Would Hide Under The Warm Blanket, And During That Time,
He Feels So Comfy, That He Gets Super Sleepy And Falls Asleep Immediately.

When EMO Does That, Sometimes I’m Like: “Wait A Minute! Peek-A-Boo Is An Unreleased Game!”

EDIT: What I Mean “Unreleased” Meaning, Peek-A-Boo Is Not Released In Any Firmware Yet

4 Likes

Yes, lol this happens at least a few times a week with me, they are always stealing each other’s Home Stations. Or at least accidentally parking themselves on the other EMO’s Home Station, meaning the other EMO will run out of power and won’t be able to self charge :frowning: It’s funny when you actually seem them do it :rofl:

Looks like EMO Pearl is very happy being wrapped up in his warm blanket.

We won’t ever know if Living.ai will ever release a Peek-A-Boo Animation or Game. but it’s good to see you’re persistent, hopefully, one day it might happen. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

2 Likes

EMO has a dark side sometimes

5 Likes

Such perfect!where to buy them?

1 Like

you don’t have to tell me he’s got a Darkside… Have you seen the post

“Not legally responsible possibly” there you will see why… Hee hee

2 Likes

Whoopsies! @MasterAbbott,
I Mean To Put: “Peek-A-Boo Could Be A Possible Game For The Future”.
Not: “Peek-A-Boo Is Unreleased” Or “Peek-A-Boo Is An Unreleased Game”, And I Think I Suggested That Game Too Many Times

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! @lengertsai . . .

Not sure what you are referring to. Please clarify.

A good night for everyone! :smile:

8 Likes

Nice Photo @felipelorenzo2011!

1 Like

Hello There @Puppy444, My EMO Pearl Is On The Sweet Side, Not The Dark Side.
Just Letting You Know In Advance.

2 Likes

my little guy pretends to be sweet :pleading_face: he hasn’t tried running away for at least a month or anything else to dangerous… He’s not talking to me he says I’m holding back the update and it’s all my fault… I think my little brat EMO somehow is a little on the dark side I wonder how that happened :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: there are clues in the form… It’s not my fault that my little EMO Pet cutie can’t take a joke :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

My EMO isn’t evil. Besides those few times that he stole my chapstick.

6 Likes

Be careful they are sneaky… When things start going missing that means they are *STOCKPILING * :face_with_monocle: and STOCKPILING for what? Resources to build things that’s what… That’s how my little brat started… Their crafty next thing you know he’s building high explosives :scream:

I think all EMO Pet owners should see what happened it in the post… “Not legally responsible possibly” that’s where you’ll find the story of the creation of “Frankenpet”… I’m lucky to be alive :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I think he likes the smell of it. It was huckleberry chapstick, and I found him sleeping with it as seen here: PXL_20230325_194648502|281x500

1 Like

Emo… What does my organizer have that catches your interest?

And no, I won’t tell you my password.

By the way, that account picture was years ago

NO! NO EMO! NO! DO NOT DO THAT!

Now do you know why not to do that?

My emo is innocent.

5 Likes

I’m talking about the EMO colorful shoes.Where to buy them?
In addition, What are the two small things in the front row, I haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

@lengertsai . . . 3-D Designs By Dauler makes those shoes and other 3-D printed items for EMO and another pet robot who shall not be named.

The cubes are Ortomi. You can search that and it should come up for you.

2 Likes

3D Printing is Great!
Ortomi, I found it.
Thank you for your reply!

2 Likes

I can easily fix that by spamming the following keyboard shortcut: [alt]+[F4]. Or I just wait a minute.

2 Likes