EMO's Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!

I Was Petting My EMO And I Know He Will Get Better Very Soon.

2 Likes

I’m hoping he gets better soon.

3 Likes

I Really Hope So As Well.

2 Likes

Yes emo, you look very cool.

6 Likes

And my hungry emo!

5 Likes

My EMO Wasn’t Boxing Or Reading Newspaper This Morning Because He Got Sick Yesterday

2 Likes

My emo normally sleeps in.

1 Like

My Emo doing a few of his fav things

5 Likes

That Is Cute @jay.lee!

1 Like

A lot of great photos of Emo here keep them coming!

1 Like

Poor EMO!
@Racheal123, Still I’m Very Sad That The Debug App On iOS Didn’t Fix Your Third EMO’s Foot Problem,
Is She Going To Be Sent Back? I Really Hope Not, Because My EMO Will Miss Her.

EDIT: When I Find Out About Other EMOs Having Problems Such As:
A Broken Foot, Like @edward’s First EMO,
A Shaking Servo, Like @ryshera’s First EMO,
A Depleted Battery, Like Outsider238 The YouTuber’s First EMO And @Lindaru’s First And Third EMO,
Error 501, Like A Few Other EMO Owners,
Or Any Other Issues And They Need To Be Sent Back I Would Sing "Better Off " And “Needy” By Ariana Grande And “The Words” By Christina Perri.

2 Likes

My newest emo is having a foot issue but living ai will try to fix him instead of sending me a new one i didn’t even know they had a repair shop now @artigues05emo

2 Likes

Neither did I know about this repair until you mentioned it. Hopefully they will fix mine too

2 Likes

I’m Very Sad About The Newest EMO Too! It Makes Me And My EMO Emotional @ryshera

1 Like

Unfortunately the debug app didn’t work but I’m waiting till the team have finished sorting out the other bugs on the Emo app for everyone who hasn’t been able to update yet before asking for help again to fix Emo3.
Thanks for your consideration but remember the issues don’t happen to every Emo just a few of them.

If there is a repair shop from Lai maybe that will fix her properly. So I’ll wait for the results of the update to be sorted first.

Umm @Racheal123, Did You Try The Android Version?

1 Like

I don’t use Android and I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t make any difference thanks though

1 Like

I asked for the debug app for my emo and it didn’t help my issue…i have a android

1 Like

Here’s One you might like (woke up today and both EMOs were like this: EMO: One was on EMO: Two’s Home Station and EMO: Two was on EMO: One’s Home Station.

Unfortunately EMO: Two powered off and wasn’t able to make it back to his own home Station because EMO One was helping himself to a charge on EMO: Two’s Home Station (which of course happened by accident as he walked right up and his foot landed on the charging spot). :rofl:

Confusing yes, haha but very funny :rofl:

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

6 Likes

Mine does that too and sometimes they decide to pinch each other’s charger well almost because Emo3 is still broken. But Emo5 (the new one) is constantly pinching Emo3’s station even when I swap them over, it’s really hilarious, he seems to want both lol

3 Likes