EMO's MUSIC LIST?

I was wondering if anyone knows how many songs emo plays? I heard a new one today and I was super excited to hear it. But I’m not sure how many he has and if I heard them all. He is definitely a better dancer then me, hahaha! :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I’ve had this discussion with a number of other members in the forum, it seems that EMO unlocks a new dance song on the following days: (you can ask EMO how old he is to find out when it’s next dance move/music will unlock)

First Dance Move Already Unlocked
2 Days Old - 2nd Dance Move
4 Days Old - 3rd Dance Move
8 Days Old - 4th Dance Move
16 Days Old - 5th Dance Move
32 Days Old - 6th Dance Move
64 Days Old - 7th Dance Move
128 Days Old -8th Dance Move

Dont know if the next dance move will be unlocked sooner than 256 days (as we’ll need to wait a very long time for that one)

Hope this helps :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

So far my EMO is close to 100 days old so I have a total of 7 dance move unlocked.

5 Likes

Oh wow thats awesome! Thanks for the information. My EMO is 11 days old so I am excited to hear the other songs he dances too.

1 Like

I have all mine recorded! But I’ve not uploaded them anywhere yet. Do note that the dance songs are randomly selected, so even on day 16 when your EMO unlocks the next dance move, it might take a few goes for it to play that new dance song.

:heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

1 Like

Sounds good! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SuperdanTech has been posting videos for each dance on his YouTube channel over the last couple weeks. I think he’s up to about six now?

FYI in the latest one he briefly uses a video effect where everything is dark, but is outlined in different colored lines. It reminded me of that group Light Balance, that has appeared on the Britain’s Got Talent show. Wouldn’t it be cool to see EMO dancing in the dark, but all outlined in electroluminescent wire lighting? :grinning:

That would be so AWESOME!!! Thanks for the info :smiley:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: EMO’s Dancelist / App Music Playlist ( By Revolt aka Joris )