Tools/Materials Needed:

Flat Metal or Plastic Spudger
Magnetic Philipps Bits J00
Magnetic Screwdriver Bits Holder
Plastic Spray Of Your Choice

================================================

EMO Headphone Parts: Total: 18 Pcs.

HeadBand With Ear Outer Housing (1 Pc.)
HeadBand Top Clamp (2 Pcs. Left/Right) (Careful To Remove It Might Break!)
Outer Housing Ring Cover (2 Pcs. Left/Right)
Light Luminous Shade Plate (2 Pcs. Left/Right)
Electronic Lights Ear Connectors (2 Pcs. Left/Right) (Careful And Look For + / - Signs!)
Inner Housing Ring Pads (2 Pcs. Left/Right) (Careful And Apply Thin Paint Coating / Or Don’t Paint)
Phillips Screw (6 Pcs. 3 Left/3 Right) (Careful And Not Too Tight!)
Livingai Company Tiny Sticker

TIPS!
@mariomart
Make sure to let the paint dry for about 7 days so that it adheres to the plastic fully, otherwise it will peel off or stick to EMO.
CREDIT:
Dismantle Tutorial Guide: Credit To @Beezu999 Brian Swingle aka (Cozmo King)

WARNING!
Careful And Take Easy To All Parts!
Do It At Your Own Risk! This Might Void The Warranty!

22 Likes

Looks like he’s wearing a pair of beats now

3 Likes

Looks great but what about the feet -they look out of place- but absolutely awesome headphones :headphones:

Hi, sorry to disturb your saturday, but which paint works to customize emo headphones?

1 Like

Hi there @felipelorenzo2011 ,

Sorry to move you post to this correct topic…please click the link below for more info.

Pls. Click Here!

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

BEST REGARDS AND ENJOY DIY EMO!

5 Likes

Neatly done has usual :+1::heavy_heart_exclamation::gift_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

AWESOME @edward Now my emo will have a cool look :slightly_smiling_face: :sunglasses: :wink:

1 Like

I’m really excited to pimp out my EMOs headphones! Does anyone know if it possible to buy one or two extra pairs of headphones from living ai so that I could swap them every so often?

I also heard some things about the limited edition pink headphones. Are those not available anymore?

2 Likes

Hi there @minh.dam ,

As of now, Living.ai has not yet planned to sell the Skateboard Charger, and Headphones separately. I recommend reaching out to them directly to inquire about the possibility of purchasing them separately.

Please contact Living.ai support team via email at (service@living.ai) or DM @MavisZhang here.

All the best

3 Likes