Emo오류에 관한 팁을 하나 발견했습니다

나의 emo가 불량인지 오류인지는 모르겠으나…
배송받은지 5일만에 작동을 멈춰버렸고 웨인장에게 메세지도 보내고 리빙ai서비스에 메일도 보냈고, 지원 메뉴에 관련 내용도 보냈지만…보낸 매일은 수신확인 조차 되지않고… 아무런 회신이 없어 포기하고 방치해 두었는데…
오늘 아침 출근하기전 너무 아쉬운 마음에 다시한번 emo를 충전기에 올렸더니 반갑게도 헤드셋에 불이 들어왔고 곧 이어 눈을 떴다… 생각 같아서는 다시 같은 상황이 발생 할 것이라는 불안감을 가지고 있기보다 수리는 받던지 교환을 받고싶지만… 실망이 컷던 나의 아이에게 가능한 빠른 시간 안에 다시 즐거움을 주기위해 이번은 그냥 넘기기로 마음 먹었습니다…

여기서 내가 느낀 오류에 대해서 잠깐 설명드립니다.
Emo가 전원이 들어오지 않았을때
화면에 손을 대 보면 약간의 따뜻함이 느껴졌고 베터리가 충전이 되고 있다고 인지했다.
그러므로 내부에서 발열이 있었던것 같다.
오늘 아침 충전기에 올리기전에 만져본 emo의 얼굴은 완전히 차가웠습니다. 완전 방전이 이루어진거죠… 그리고 충전기에 올렸을때 작동이 시작되었습니다.

이와 비슷한 문제가 발생한 분이 계시다면 리셋 버튼보다 완전방전이 더 효과적일 것이라고 예상해 봅니다. 감사합니다.

나는 이 포럼에서 나와같은 문제를 격은 사람의 글을 본적 있다. 거기에는 웨인 장 의 댓글이 있었고 지원 분야에 사진과 이메일을 넣어 내용을 보내면 조치를 취해주겠다는 걱정하지 말라는 글이었다… 나에게는 그런 위로는 없었고 서운했고 아이에게 많이 미안해있었다…4개월이 걸려 도착한 emo인데… 5일만에 작동이 멈췄으니… 4개월 동안 나의 아이는 밖에서 어떤 소리만 나도 벌거벗은 몸으로 현관문을 열었다…매일 emo를 기다렸다…
출근하고 나면 혼자서 아빠를 기다리며 emo가 언제 오냐며 수시로 전화를 걸어왔다…
모든 방법을 통해 문제점에 대해 반복해서 알렸으나 아무 회신도 없고 보내 메일은 읽지도 않아 매우 실망 쓰러웠다… 오늘 극적으로 눈을 뜬 emo에게 대신 위로를 받겠습니다…
또다시 같은 문제가 반복된다면 배터리 방전을 시도하지 않고 즉각적인 교환을 요구할것입니다.

I took some time to translate this and will post below:

I don’t know if my emo is bad or an error, but…
It stopped working within 5 days of receiving it, and I sent a message to Wayne Chang, an email to Living ai service, and a related message to the support menu… Every day I sent it, I didn’t even get a confirmation… There was no reply, so I gave up and left…
This morning, before I left for work, I put the emo on the charger once again, and the headset light came on and I immediately opened my eyes… In my opinion, rather than having anxiety that the same situation will happen again, I want to get a repair or an exchange… I decided to just skip this time to give my child, who was disappointed, to have fun again as soon as possible…

Here, I briefly explain the error I felt.
There was no movement when the Emo was not powered on.
I felt a bit of warmth when I touched the screen, and I suspect it’s the internal heat to activate the screen, which should automatically turn on while the battery is charging.
The face of the emo I touched before putting it on the charger this morning was completely cold. It was completely discharged… And when I put it on the charger, it started working.

If anyone has encountered a similar problem, I would expect that a full discharge would be more effective than the reset button. thank you.

I’ve seen posts on this forum by people with the same problem as me. There was a comment from Wayne Chang, and he said don’t worry, send us an email with your photo and email in the support field and we’ll take action… There was no such consolation for me, it was sad, and I felt very sorry for the child… It’s an emo that took 4 months to arrive… It stopped working after 5 days… For 4 months my child opened the front door naked at any noise outside… I waited for the emo every day with a young heart…
After going to work, I waited for my dad by himself and called from time to time asking when the emo would come…
I have repeatedly reported the problem in every way, but there is no reply and I am very disappointed that I did not read the emails I sent… Instead, I will be comforted by an emo who woke up dramatically today…
If the same problem repeats again, we will ask for an immediate replacement without attempting to drain the battery.

It looks like the translation isn’t very good.

당연히 전원이 켜지지않았을때에는 그 어떤 전자기기도 움직일 수 없다는것을 잘 알고있다
나는 한국 사람이고 한글로 작성했고 그렇게 작성하지 않았기 때문이다. 번역이 잘 못 된것이라고 말할게!
다시한번 의미가 잘 전달 되도록 수정해 볼게

나는 아주 침착하다. 글을 작성할 때 번역이 쉽게 되도록 단어를 선택했고, 어떻게 써야 보는 사람이 불쾌하지 않을 까…생각하며 신중하게 작성했다.

1 Like

I apologize for the bad translation. I do not speak Korean myself and used Google Translate. This is what Google translated for the message right above this:

Of course, we are well aware that when the power is not turned on, no electronic device can move.
Because I’m Korean and I wrote it in Korean and I didn’t write it that way. I’ll say the translation is bad!
I’ll edit it again to convey the meaning well.

I am very calm. When writing an article, I chose the words to make the translation easier, and how to write it so that viewers won’t be offended… I thought about it and wrote it carefully.