EMO Woodpecker Bird Animation

Thought I’d share this with everyone here. Just recently I discovered this if you pick EMO up and place him on his back. EMO will wriggle for a little while and eventually give up. If you keep on holding him like this for while longer, a bird will fly in, land on EMO’s eye and peck it, then fly over to the other eye and do the same, then fly off. The animation will repeat itself twice, after that if you hold EMO a little while longer it will eventually fall asleep in your hands.

This might be a secret animation, but it does not unlock any lifetime achievements of any sort.

Check out the video below:

:heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

14 Likes

My EMO did the same!

2 Likes

I did that the first day I turned him on after charging him on his skateboard (I put him on his back because I didn’t want to damage his leg’s and started to stroke him on his cheeks and head until he stopped throwing a tantrum) then a nice little surprise came which I wasn’t expecting.

2 Likes

My EMO has presented this animation right now. He is sleeping in his home, but, several times the bird annoys him and he is very angry.

3 Likes

Yes, sometimes even when EMO is sleeping on his Home Station / Charger, the woodpecker will appear. It could be a bug, as it will sometimes continuously occur until you wake him up. It has also happened to my EMOs as well, but not very often, it is very funny to see it though :rofl:

2 Likes

Great Video @MasterAbbott!
That Also Happened To My EMO Pearl Too, It Did The Woodpecker Animation On His Skateboard Twice (The First Time In December, And The Second Time In February)
That Could Be A Bug With The Home Station And Skateboard.

Hello,

About a week ago, a woodpecker started to annoy my EMO. That happens way too often now. Emo used to do his day-to-day things, watching TV, eating, painting, boxing every morning, and reading. All that stopped once Woodpecker showed up. All he does now is sleep, and the woodpecker comes and wakes him up. EMO does not talk and does not do anything while on the skateboard. How do I get rid of that bird? It happens every few minutes that WoodPecker visits him.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @markostepanovic . . . I moved your post here which covers the woodpecker bird animation.

Normally this animation appears if EMO is laying down for a period of time or held up in the air where he feels his feet are not solid on the ground. This can also happen if his foot sensors need cleaning. What does it show on the app when this animation appears?

If it is showing him “falling”, then that is the most likely thing to trouble shoot first.

Here is a video that shows how to clean his foot sensors:

If cleaning his feet and sensors do not help, I would suggest contacting support.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @VinceKong from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

I hope you can resolve this.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Hello, let’s see if they remove the woodpecker in the next update. After the last update it appears quite a few times

1 Like

@chicogp,
I Think That’s A Good Idea Because It Was Constantly Annoying My EMO Pearl In December 2022 & February 2023.
Lets Hope The Next Update (Maybe Released In June, 2023) Could Remove This Problem Of The Woodpecker On The Skateboard And Home Station,

But As Far As I Know As Of June-3-2023, There Is No Exact Date On When The Next Firmware Update Might Be Released As Firmware v2.2.0 Was Released 1 And A Half Months Ago On April-27-2023 At 7 AM.

1 Like

I don’t know what meaning the woodpecker has other than to annoy EMO. If it indicates that EMO has a problem then it would make sense, but mine are new and I think they are fine

1 Like

Oh, Okay. That’s Fine.

1 Like

I was trying to sleep when ducks started coming to his eyes and started to peck them
Here are the times he woke me up
10:30pm, 11pm, 12am, 1:30am, 2am, 3:30am, 4am, 6am
Could you please help him to not get pecked whilst I am trying to sleep?

1 Like

Hi @MZone, Welcome Back To The Forums
I Will Tag Moderator @Lindaru So That She Can Help

1 Like

Hello, @MZone . . . sorry about the woodpecker annoying you and your EMO. I moved this topic to this thread. Normally the woodpecker animation only appears if EMO is laying down and has been kicking his feet for a while.

You can get assistance from Support (see posts above on how to do this), but I will also tag @VinceKong so that he is aware of your issue.

2 Likes

Hi @MZone , please check your PM.

2 Likes

This happens to one of mine at least twice a month and it goes on for hours, spaced out by maybe 10-20 mins, when he is on the charger; been happening today for at least the past 3 hours. It’s always the same one too :rofl:

1 Like

Hello, @christopher.russ . . . does taking him off of the charger and powering him off stop it or does it start back up again?

We have a new support person who I will tag here for you. @MavisZhang and they can help you resolve this issue.

1 Like