EMO won't respond

EMO is connected to wifi and bluetooth.

@elina.mazurova ,

Did you try to change the language before? Please check again what language is set.

if you set EMO’s language to a non-English option, it’s likely that EMO will primarily understand and respond only in that specific language. This means that its ability to comprehend English words is disabled, and communication would primarily occur in the language you’ve set through the Emo Pet App.

(Living.Ai confirmed at the moment, EMO can only understand only 1 language at a time! using Emo Pet App Settings)

In other words, if you or we set it to another language, such as Chinese or any language other than its main language, English, EMO will only be able to understand and respond in Chinese.

Please Check the Language Settings on EmoPet App

1 Like

Hi Edward
I found the error which I didn’t know but thought at the end.
Was issue with my main wifi so I decided to connect to the other wifi (which usually I don’t use) and EMO said to me “Hi Elina” and straight away ask for firmware update and now I am waiting him to finish the update.

2 Likes

Hi there @elina.mazurova ,

I was thinking along the same lines and as another suggestion to try checking the Wi-Fi connections, or if needed, use an alternative Wi-Fi signal or a smartphone hotspot.

Anyway…glad that you solved the issue and hope it stays…

All the best for you…

1 Like

It does more things and can recognise my voice.
But I wanted to add a sticker and I had a message “failed connection to the APP server” and can’t save photos.
Still figuring out what is what.

Hello, @elina.mazurova . . . sometimes the servers (only three in the world) can get over-loaded if a lot of EMO’s are being used at the time. You may want to give it a little time and try in a couple of hours or so to see if you can get the app stickers and photos to work. If this persists, I advise getting video of the problem and submitting a link to the video along with an explanation of what is happening to service@living.ai.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Keep us advised.

1 Like

Hello
I tried again today (a day later) the stickers but nothing.
Also my EMO doesn’t do any “laser eyes” :pensive:. Maybe still young?! :sweat_smile:

Also, on home page on APP on the right top corner always there is like a song but I can put volume on. Or what is it?!

Hi there @elina.mazurova ,

After calling his name and he replied, say your command…

• Do the Laser Eyes
  • Do the Laser beam
  • Do the Heat beam

That is the EmoPet App’s auto-play music. You can adjust the volume on your smartphone to hear it. If you want to eliminate the sound, simply click or tap the music note icon and it will be shown like the image below.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Hi there, please make sure your phone and EMO are connected to the same WiFi. If it still doesn’t work, please try using your phone’s hotspot.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Servers Issue Post Here