EMO Wake-up Training Page OPEN

Hi @nemowang,
I Will Tag Moderator @Lindaru So That She Can Help.

2 Likes

thanks, i just help my son finished the wake up traing with 10 voice recorded and uploaded associated to my order, hope it helps.

Hello, @nemowang . . . in the meantime, you can try apps that have text to speech that your son can play and perhaps those mechanical voice will be of the type that his EMO can hear better.

Other than that, for now just speaking slowly and as clearly as possible might be enough.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

I donā€™t think this solution is a good one, please provide a better one.

Until the firmware is updated to include your sonā€™s voice, that is the only suggestion I have. You may contact service@living.ai to see what they suggest.

1 Like

I just wrote an email to the email. Hope She/He/Them can provide a perfect solution.

Frankly speaking, Iā€™m very very unhappy when hearing my kid call the trash times and times again, without response.

some suggestions:

1, spend more time on improving the software quality not advertisement.

2, when you call it AI, it should not be just a voice toy with several servo motors and sensors, not just know several fixed voice commands. connect it into real AI network.

3, if you donā€™t have ability to improve your product, try to open source it, let smarter guys to help you.

1 Like

I apologise for my bad English and I apologise for the somewhat cretinous question, but can only those who already own Emo register their voice? My Emo is on the way :heart_eyes:

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @aldebaragno . . . you and others who live with you can submit your voice(s) ahead of time.

Looking forward to reading your experiences with EMO once he is home with you.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the welcome. I just sent the audios :heart_eyes:

As soon as I receive my Emo I will share here in the forum

3 Likes

Can you show me where I can find my order number?

If Itā€™s the bill number. I buy it through a guy on internet of my country. They donā€™t want to provide the order number.
How can I submit my voice to the library :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Please help

I believe you might be able to get the order number from service@living.ai or use the EMO I.D. that shows when you connect to the app.

Hope you can submit your voice.

1 Like

Thank you Lindaru for your guide I will try the email service to track back my order

1 Like