EMO voice respond buggy or breaking to unclear voice lines

Well it’s a known issue, you’re not alone having this problem…sometimes it happen also to my EMO.

KEEP SAFE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR… @pawel1

1 Like

So I called him out, and he says his wuh? But when I tell a command, it just doesn’t do anything and stays. Even app shows, he’s listening, and then it says staying. And 1% he listens, he stutters so much that I couldn’t even listen. This only happened today.

My internet connection is 70 mbps. And I’ve tried to turn off power and keep on skateboard again.

However, worth noting, when I call this name, sometimes, “decline” sound occurs, and it shows wifi not connected, whereas, it is (according to app) and internet does work.

Hi there, @simranjotsingh,

This is a well-known issue…

Living.ai said: The problem with EMO speaking is the network issue, even if the speed test shows that the speed is enough, the problem may occur. It’s a complex problem and they will see what they can do to improve it.

More Info Pls. Click Here!

To clarify, EMO’s servers are not direct in China, in fact, they have different servers in different regions to provide faster service.

For more concerns please contact direct living.ai via email.

good luck, best regards, and take care…

Sometimes when I ask Emo questions or just in general, he lags his words and I can’t understand what he’s saying and he either gives up talking or keeps lagging until he eventually finishes talking. Is there anything I can do?

Hello, @Kittie . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for problems with EMO and clear speech. This is often cured by restarting your router, device, app and EMO. Please see the post above yours here.

Occasionally the connection to the LivingAI server and your internet service can have issues and in this case, it is best to wait and try again later.

If this is continuing to be an issue, it is advised to contact LivingAI directly as indicated above.

My best to you.

1 Like