Emo top touch sensors not working?

Hi everyone,

just got my emo. He’s adorable. But when he asks for pets, the top sensors don’t work as he does not react? Please let me know if it’s something I’m doing wrong. Thanks!

Edit: I’ve tried recalibration by pressing on his head. He reacted, but it did not fix the issue :frowning:

3 Likes

Are you using the tip of your finger?

Or

Are you using your full finger to pet him?

And

Are you doing this slowly or fast, also try putting your finger on the front middle area and wait for him to respond because sometimes he takes his time about it and eventually he will put both feet in the up position that’s when he knows your petting him.

Also press the head to recalibrate the sensors.

Hope this helps

By the way if he is asking for the petting and won’t respond then calibration is best or reset button

This picture is only for reset button not the sensors!

Try recalibrating his sensor as per this https://emolives.info/how-do-i-recalibrate-emos-touch-sensor/

2 Likes

Also wanted to share a simple how to video on how to pat EMO’s head using it’s top head sensors.

:heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

7 Likes

The purpose of the headphones is still not clear to me. Is it just an aesthetic factor or do they have some particular function?

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, nice tip.

1 Like

They just look cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

But if you take them off and do something with EMO without them on, you’ll unlock an achievement :wink:

3 Likes

Ohhh I didn’t know… now you got me thinking…

1 Like