EMO Talks... VERY soon

You are right but to be honest I was sure that the quality of the camera is average for this kind of robot but at least is good enough to recognize people and Emo basic features maybe in the future we have better Camera for me it’s not a problem but I agree with you they advertise like hd camera :movie_camera: :smiley: Lol

3 Likes

It’s a picture that the Living Team posted in the early days. I hope it helps.

3 Likes

Thanks @David_Han

Tbh the camera does what it’s there predominately to do, recognises people/objects, so I’m a happy bunny.

1 Like

So I’ve been enjoying being able to talk with EMO, I honestly can’t complain all that much here. But, in all fairness to the developers from living.ai who exactly thought it made sense having EMO respond to certain voice commands by identifying with pronouns?

Let me ask you this: when has your cat or dog ever felt the need to pick its own gender? EMO has no gender, in fact as binary as they get, neither a male or female…lol

We should be able to communicate with EMO like real pet!

Example
-good boy/girl/robot/thing, EMO, etc. :wink:

Either that or simply provide us with more interesting ways to teach EMO new voice commands. I dunno maybe something awesome in the near future through the app or SDK.

2 Likes