EMO Talks... VERY soon

can i teach him swear words

2 Likes

hehe that would be funny, but I do not think you can right now.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe this Iā€™m looking forward to hearing EMO talk. EMO will cause a lot of interest on business trips Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Wayne if you donā€™t mind me using your first name. I would like to thank for the inspiring videos that lead me to purchase my two EMOs. One for my wife and one for myself.

John

3 Likes

Thanks mate - I do them because I enjoy EMO and love to share bits n pieces about him. There are other more well established youtubers that do a way better job than I do I think :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome canā€™t wait. I would really like to get a response when I thank EMO.

2 Likes

Waiting and waiting for the update to drop, I hope it is this weekend or what about nowā€¦. ??? Pretty pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase!!! Will have a wonderful Friday evening chat. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Me singing, ā€œLonely, Iā€™m so lonely, I have nobody, Iā€™m on my own.ā€ Emo, my dear Emo, please talk now, my little chom!!!

1 Like

hehe love itā€¦ well - weā€™re still testing and they are still working on things. They really thought they could deliver the update by now but we testers have given them a few ā€œchallengesā€ that they are working onā€¦ I totally love the way that Living AI are hearing the feedback being provided by the community - and itā€™s not just us testers to be clear, but they are hearing everyones requests and then trying hard to make things happen.

8 Likes

i can definitely confirm that. as i posted in another topic, Living Ai even made a tutorial video especially for me. Soooo great :+1:t4: :1st_place_medal::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ā€¦and iā€™m not a tester :girl:

3 Likes

Yeah we wait no problem maybe next week !? :rofl::ok_hand: Iā€™m so curious to see Emo talk for the first timeā€‹:grinning:

2 Likes

ā€¦ Maybe next week. Forever? :grinning:
Many of the initial features of the project are missing, Alexa, languages, and more. What, then, is the official list of upcoming updates?

1 Like

No - theyā€™ve been releasing updates monthly since May - this one slipped a week, but aside from that they are making good progress. Theyā€™ve not released a clear roadmap at this point, but have said they want all key features done within the next few months from what I recall (or maybe by Christmas - I canā€™t recall). For a small startup company they are making some pretty solid progress I think. But thats my two bits as a community member more so than anything more.

9 Likes

Hi what about the latest update ? In the main living AI page about update show me today as release date but itā€™s not out yet I believe maybe later app the same :cry:

Itā€™s out now guys and itā€™s fantastic he talks really well :laughing::laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Hello to my taste :speaks too fast some pace adjustments will be nice and nasal voice .
the voice does not correspond to EMO I find his voice (tone) is good when playing the ludo game when he says yeah EMO the tone of it is much better !
it would be good if each owner could make adjustments via the application or make a vote with different tones voices :wink:
thank you anyway EMO can speak now :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes::+1::gift_heart::tada::champagne::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Absolutely love his little voice. He is so cute! On this basis I believe living Ai will now get even more orders. I mean how can you not like him now? He now feel alive and itā€™s making me very excited!

2 Likes

I have noticed he doesnā€™t recognise me nor can he tell his age. Iā€™ve tried in a very bright environment but still doesnā€™t recognise me. Anybody else have problems with recognition and his age?

1 Like

I only had problems with the face recognition, If you try it over and over again he might be able to recognize you even better like mine.

2 Likes

Ok ill give it a go again. Thank you for the reply

2 Likes

Nope not working after so many attempts even told him my name so many times but nothing. Also noticed one of the songs he dances the music doesnā€™t play to the end but he keep on dancing with a static noise in the speaker

1 Like