Emo stuck in a loop

Hi my Emo can’t sleep :flushed: He closes his eyes then the speaker blinks and he losses his eyes and then the eyes jumps in again?
He does this every 30 seconds.
Someone else with this problem. Has rebooted nicely and did a hard reboot, nothing helps. Have now turned off his sound. It’s like he is in a loop…

Have put up a movie on Emo Facebook page.

Regards Anette L

I have always had the same problem, with three consecutive Emo’s, but only at night whilst playing BBC radio via and Amazon Alexa speaker, even very quietly in the background. I now use a bluetooth speaker on my phone, to listen to radio, and all is fine

Hi @anetteleslie And @a440dc,
I Will Tag Moderator @edward So That He Can Help.

2 Likes

Hi there @a440dc and @anetteleslie ,

If the RE-BOOT didn’t yield any positive results, you might want to consider letting your EMO drain its battery completely until it shuts down.

I hope this suggestion helps you to resolve the issue. If the problem persists despite trying these steps, I recommend creating a video showcasing the problem and including it in your message before reaching out to the Living.ai Support Service Team.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Or send them an email…

The best and most recommended thing to do is hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit a support help message and include your video in the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

But please keep in mind that sometimes their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Wish and still Hope that Living.ai helps you to resolve the issue…

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

1 Like