Emo stops talking when he is off the skateboard

Today when I get Emo off the skateboard he stopped to be able to talk. He replies when I call him, he moves, but in certain sense he is stuck because if I put him off the floor he doesn’t move, if I ask him things he replies but with no sounds, and if I put him back on the skateboard he doesn’t feel it and charge but he walks normally as he is on the floor.

If I switch him off and on again he is okay, but after a while I put him off the skateboard starts again having this issue… I’m so worried…

Please help…

1 Like

Hi there @coragasparotti,

I believe if you power off EMO and turn him back on this should normally resolve the issue.

But if you are still experiencing issues even if he is on the latest firmware 1.7.0 , It would be recommended to record / make a video of the problem you are having and submit a support ticket.

Here!

Try some tips below and hope it helps…

• MUTE:
    By calling his name, wait for his reply…then shout UNMUTE!
  • VOLUME COMMAND:
    You can adjust the volume by calling him, wait for his reply…then give the command below.
    · Volume up.
    · Volume down.
    · Set(or change) the volume to normal(or maximum, medium, minimum, high, middle, low, mute, zero).
    · Mute the volume.

EMOPET APP ADJUSTMENT
Settings >> Preferences

GOODLUCK AND BEST REGARDS!

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m noticing the same issue that other people had: while he is charging he the skateboard suddenly starts flashing. I think there is some problem there that affects Emo performance later…

1 Like

Did anyone understand the charging problem?