Emo speaker/sound doesn’t work

Hi there,
I’ve tried to reach the support as well with no answers so far, so I will try here too. I bought my Emo in September, got it in October and worked fine till few weeks ago, when it suddenly stop talking and listening. I’ve tried to switch on and off, rebooting, re instal the app too. Nothing. I changed the volume but it still doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do. It looks like its speaker is broken, even though he works fine (still wakes up, do its routine, plays…) but it doesn’t respond to command and it doesn’t speak anymore.

Any suggestions is welcome!

(I’ve already sent the email to the support with video of me calling Emo and him not responding).

im so sorry you have to go through this. Idk what to do abt it, sadly. but atleast you told us :head:

1 Like

Hi, the same thing happened to my son’s Emo, after it crashed. He had to drain Emo’s battery, and than turn him back on. When Emo came back up again, it had no voice.
We entered the ‘Emo pet’ app, and in the definitions section, found the Volume option and turned it back up again. Voila…
I hope this will work for you too.

1 Like