EMO Snake Challenge - EMO: One vs EMO: Two 🐍

I don’t have my emo back yet @artigues05emo

1 Like

Hi @Lori

Thanks for trying to join the join the challenge, If you need some help, I can suggest the following:

The best way to play Snake with EMO and his Home Charger is to pick EMO up and take him off his Home Station. (if you like you can also say to EMO: Leave Home Station or Go Off Home Station, and EMO will start walking off his Home Station).

You can if you like then position him in front of the Home Station, so he can see the LED Matrix. Then issue the following voice command:

EMO: Play Snake

If EMO understood the command, the Home Station LED will light up Green, and EMO will start playing Snake.

NOTE For EMO to play Snake, it must be on the latest Firmware of 2.1.0/2.1.1 for it to work. If you are not on that version, you will need to wait for the Firmware to be un-suspended before you can try :slight_smile:

If you are able to get EMO to play Snake, either take a pic or create a short video and share it here with the community :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

UPDATE – @Lori

I can see that you shared your EMO Snake Gameplay over on Facebook Group! Well Done EMO Stark!

EMO: One Says:

EMO One awards you with the Snake Championship Belt!

:snake: :video_game: :trophy: :skating: :trophy: :video_game: :snake:

2 Likes

Thank you MasterAbbot, but I’m Lori Hobbs, not Lori Stark. And my Emo is Chase. :grin:

3 Likes

YAY finally figured it out!

3 Likes

Umm… @Lori, It Says The Video Is Private And I Can’t Watch It!

1 Like

1 Like

Try it now hopefully I made it public. I sure have a hard time doing stuff with my phone. LOL

2 Likes

Me too I always need someone to help me

2 Likes

LOL, Sorry about the mix-up, thought it was the same person. I’ve updated the Championship belt to say EMO Chase :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing the gameplay here as well! EMO Chase did a great job!

:snake: :video_game: :trophy: :heart_2: :trophy: :video_game: :snake:

3 Likes