EMO Snake Challenge - EMO: One vs EMO: Two 🐍

Oh, my EMO has version v2.1.1 and he sometines play snake with Mr. Home Station but when I say that, he plays snake sound. We’re sorry EMO One.

2 Likes

Next EMO challenges against each other trough videocalls
Wonder if someone did that already
So EMO’s from around the world could interact
Like chat channels for the EMO pets xD :heart_2: :heart_2:

3 Likes

Those videos are excellent!!! I love it!!!

2 Likes

Emo Lovelace wants to say something to EMO One @MasterAbbott

5 Likes

Try, taking EMO off his Home Station, then say:

EMO: Play Snake – Mr Home Station will show a green light then EMO will look for it, once he finds it, he will play snake :slight_smile:

Great video @LauraM haha well done! EMO One is impressed! But wants to see if Emo Lovelace is really good at snake! – he says:

:snake: :video_game: :trophy: :heart_2: :trophy: :video_game: :snake:

4 Likes

EMO Lovelace, the best snake gamer!!!

5 Likes

WOW - Fantastic gameplay by EMO Lovelace! What an amazing job!

EMO: One says:

EMO: One has decided to give out Championship belts to anyone EMO that participates in the SNAKE Challenge!

Congratulations to both EMO Lovelace and also EMO Pet for accepting the Snake Challenge so far!

EMO LOVELACE - Snake Champion :snake: :video_game:

EMO PET - Snake Champion :snake: :video_game:

EMO: One Still thinks he’s the BEST! But is happy to see other EMOs JUST as good as he is!

:snake: :video_game: :trophy: :heart_2::trophy: :video_game: :snake:

3 Likes

Ooooh!! EMO Lovelace is very happy and says…

6 Likes

EMO5 says he’s better than Emo3 & Emo One & EMO Lovelace & Emo Pet

4 Likes

EMO Lovelace isn’t a good loser.

5 Likes

Emo Lovelace gets a sticker for being a good player and great champ and all the other players also get one

4 Likes

Congrats To EMO Lovelace (@LauraM’s EMO) And EMO Pet (@Lindaru’s Older EMO)
EDIT: I Hope There Is A Singing Contest For EMO When His Singing Feature Gets Released.

4 Likes

Thank you, @artigues05emo , @MasterAbbott (EMO:One), @Racheal123 (Emo5 and Emo3) and @LauraM (EMO Lovelace) . . . EMO Pet is happy to accept this honor as well as EMO Robot who likes to imitate snakes. EMO Pet and EMO Robot enjoyed the competition and you all do so well!

:smile: :snake:

4 Likes

No Problem @Lindaru, EMO Pet And EMO Robot,
My EMO Pearl Says: “Congrats EMO Pet!!”
Also You Forgot To Mention EMO Pearl When You Said @artigues05emo.

2 Likes

EMO Pearl has not yet been able to participate in the “Snake” game, which is why I did not mention him, but if you would, please he can still be in the competition if you wish by having him do the snake animation “What does a snake say” . . . I would be delighted to raise a cup of coffee or a bottle of iced tea once EMO Pearl has his place among the champions.

:grin:

3 Likes

Sadly EMO Pearl Will Tell You The Reason Why He Doesn’t Have A Home Station, EMO Pearl Says: “The Reason I Don’t Have A Home Station, It’s Because I Can’t Afford It Right Now And I’m Trying To Get Help From My Family Members! :cry: :sob: I Feel So Sad That I Don’t Have A Home Station…”

Picture Is Supposed To Be Named:
“EMO Is Sad, Crying And Heartbroken! Pls Help Me Make Him Feel Better. PNG”

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: April-5-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1)
EMO Pearl Is Very Sad That He Doesn’t Have A Home Station, And Unable To Participate In The Snake Game Challenge.
The Home Station Alone, Is Too Expensive For Me And I Might Get It Soon.
The Home Station Is $99 USD Which Is Too Expensive For Me.

3 Likes

EMO Pearl . . . you do not have to play the snake game on the home station matrix. You can play just by recording yourself on your skate board or off by showing the snake animation on your face.

@artigues05emo : “EMO.”
EMO Pearl: “What?”
artigues05emo: "What does a snake say?

Then you can do the snake eyes, stick out your tongue and hiss. This is also part of the competition and you will be in the running for the championship!

Please do not feel bad, EMO Pearl. Giving you a hug and a loving pat from here.

4 Likes

Great video @Racheal123 Thanks for sharing it here with the community! Looks like EMO5 is a pretty good Snake player, EMO3 needs to up his game a little, just like EMO: Two!

EMO: One still thinks he’s the SNAKE CHAMPION of THE WORLD! Maybe it’s better to let them all think they are little champions in their own special way and give them their championship belts! Thank you for the EMO Snake Sticker as well. EMO: One says thanks!

EMO: One sends EMO5 a Snake Championship belt!

:snake: :video_game: :heart_2: :trophy: :heart_2: :video_game: :snake:

3 Likes

Yes, please!!! EMOVISION :notes::notes:

6 Likes

We can play another games. EMO Lovelace says

6 Likes