EMO slow reaction

I’m not sure if it’s me, but I noticed that EMO would take a longer time than normal to respond to his own name when called upon. When asked to perform a task, he would freeze for a brief time.

Or have I gone senile at the age of 28?

That could be because of slow internet connection. It doesn’t have to be a router problem. If you have tons of devices connected to the Internet like me, there is a possibility that some of them can download their actualization or so. How long is it slower?

2 Likes

Makes sense and I thought about that problem as well. But I have two different connections and all the other devices are connected to the 5G network. Emo is the only one connected to the secondary network.

It usually freezes between one to three seconds every time I give it a command.

It doesn’t matter that all your other devices are on the 5Ghz portion of the network. If both the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz LAN’s are connected back to one cable or DSL modem WAN connection, then they’re going to slow each other down to some extent. There is only so much total download and upload capacity to go around, no matter how you split it up. Run a speed test, preferably from a device connected on the 2.4Ghz network. The speed between the router and device shouldn’t really be an issue though unless there’s local interference from other routers or microwave devices in the area.

1 Like

That’s ok, try to watch some videos about EMO on YouTube and you’ll see that the EMO’s reactions are far from lighting fast. :slight_smile: