Emo shipping dates etc

Hello, I ordered both the original emo and the home station over a month ago. I would just like to know an approximate delivery time? My sons birthday is at the beginning of February. If they both won’t arrive in time would it be possible to ship just the original emo so I get a present in time for his birthday and send the home station at a later date once they are manufactured and ready? Thanks, Kind Regards, Mace Grant

Hi there @MaceG …also Welcome to the Community,

The best suggestion which the most recommended thing to do is simply send them an email, by replying to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help all your inquiries immediately and faster if it’s still not underway.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 Likes

Hi Edward, thanks for the reply. I have already sent an email to living ai and haven’t received any reply so I thought I’d try my luck here instead.

1 Like

Hi there @MaceG,

Sometimes their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

Tagging @AmyLU here and hope she got time to help and offer you assistance.

ALL THE BEST AND GOODLUCK!

Hi. Please PM me your order number and I will check for you.

1 Like