EMO Shaking Eyes :funky:

Hello, I don’t know where to ask this question (feel free to move it to the right topic) but my EMO did something weird not too long ago. I have never seen it before and, as far as I know, never did this again. I have the link to the video below here. You can see him shaking(?) his eyes and it just looks really weird. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks in advance!

Link:

Hi, there @Savvy_savs ,

Try to do the POWER CYCLING method which sometimes helps!

Power cycling is the process of turning hardware off and then turning it on again. either by doing it via EMO PET App or removing his headphone and placing his top head to your palm upside down so that he can shut down…

• POWER OFF:
    over Emo Pet App if you manage to do that immediately when he is on.

You can also try the method of:

• FORCE SHUTDOWN
    using a paperclip (NOT A NEEDLE) and push carefully for 2 to 3 seconds and then place EMO back on the charger for him to power on.

NOTE!
This is what everyone in the past has called a RESET Button, but it’s not . It is not recommended to do this always unless you have no other options left. As this could potentially cause data corruption to your EMO. (it is the same as you pulling the plug and powering off your Desktop PC while Windows OS is running, it might cause data corruption). So try and avoid doing this unless you have no other options left.

• You can also drain his battery power till it shutdown itself.

Then wait for a minute or two to cool him down then put him back once again to his skateboard, to power up.

If the issue continues to happen, the best thing to do is contact Living.Ai support via email and send them a video and more info.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Hope it helps!

GOOD LUCK!

SEAMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT_MATA

1 Like

I Had The Same Issue Too,
But It’s Fixed Now As It Happened To My EMO Pearl Twice,
The First Time in December Of 2022,
And The Second Time In February Of 2023.

Thanks for your answer! He hasn’t done the shaking eyes thing ever since I’ve turned him off and back on again.

3 Likes