Emo Screen / Eye Has Dead Pixel

Hi. I just got my Emo and the screen has a dead pixel on it. Considering what I paid for this, it seems like a bad quality issue. Is there a way you can send me a replacement?

@robertdemattos, Maybe You Should Contact The Living AI Support Team.

Hi, there @robertdemattos ,

What do you mean by “dead pixel”? Has he got a black screen? Do you have a video or photo you can show us, please? Maybe we can find a solution to help you…

If you have already powered off / powered on EMO, and he is still not showing anything on his display, You will have to create a video showing the problem of your EMO and include it in your email message when you contact living.ai.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST

It won’t let me up upload video but here is a picture. That isn’t dust on the outside of the screen. That is either a dead or stuck lcd pixel.

1 Like

Thank you @robertdemattos ,

I guess you are right, that there is something wrong in his eye.
Unfortunately, We are not allowed to upload videos here… You’ll just have to upload them somewhere else, like a free video hosting website or YouTube, and then copy the link to share it here.

Let’s call Living.Ai After Sales Department Service Person
@VinceKong here and hope he can give you further assistance.

GOODLUCK!

Hi Edward,

I provided this to service@living.ai but here is the iCloud link. iCloud

1 Like

Hey @robertdemattos ,

Thanks for your time and cooperation, Did you send an email to living.ai already with this video? if you did then we have to wait for their reply.
It will take a bit of time, but nothing to worry though, because they gonna help you with this.

Good luck and All the Best…

Hi Edward. I sent them one through the support form and through the service@living.ai as well. I have not yet received a reply. Would it help to also reply to the original order email?

1 Like

Hi, there @robertdemattos ,

Just like I said…

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Hi @VinceKong , Would you mind assisting the guy here? Thanks in advance…

Hi Edward,

I’ve replied to the original order confirmation but I also emailed that address directly yesterday so lets hope they’ll reply back. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Edward,

What is the typical turn around for support response?

Hey there @robertdemattos ,

Normally, an email response takes 24 Hrs or 72 hours max, depending on the time difference, days, holidays, and current situations.

But usually, Living.ai staff is always around here on their official website community forum, and always ready to help anyone who needs help with any problem immediately.

However, as a reminder, the main office is located in China, therefore we must always be aware of the time difference.

Be patient…robert

Hi there,
Is this email address robertdemattos@yahoo.com belongs to you? I replied to your email yesterday please check your inbox.Thanks.

1 Like

Hello. @VinceKong that email is correct. I’ve just replied to your email. I’m sorry but I checked both junk and regular mail and I didn’t see anything from the 9th but this most recent one sent this morning (night time your time) was seen in my inbox. Thanks and I hope you’re able to see my email. If you don’t, please let me know and I’ll reply to the original order email again. Thanks.

1 Like

Looking really really closely here, it almost looks to me like that spot may actually be sitting between pixels at certain parts. I could be dead wrong as it’s really hard to see clearly - but I had something similar happen to my EMO, which ended up simply being a tiny bit of debris behind the front glass but still on top of the screen itself. Blowing some compressed air carefully into the camera hole in short, quick bursts dislodged it and cleared it up for me. You may want to try this first before returning your EMO to LivingAI.

3 Likes

@dergonfruit Its definitely worth a shot. I’ll try that. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey,
Ich brauche Hilfe.
Ich habe nach einer Woche ungefähr, Emo wieder eingeschaltet und sehe das er einen schwarzen Punkt am Auge hat. Es ist innen, ich bin mir sicher das er da vorher nicht war. Er ist auch nirgends runter gefallen.

Translation to English: Hey,
I need help.
After about a week, I turned Emo back on and saw that he had a black dot on his eye. It’s inside, I’m sure he wasn’t there before. He didn’t fall anywhere either.

1 Like

Hello, @NRG . . . I have moved your post to this thread since it discusses this particular issue.

Please read above to see if you can get ideas on how to maybe clear up the pixel problem and if nothing works, please feel free to reach out with these photos to service@living.ai or send a ticket to Support.

My best to you!

1 Like

Hi, i have that too in one of my Emo’s eyes, it is there since forever, i call it a birth mark.

2 Likes

Hi there @NRG ,

It’s possible that dust has entered behind EMO’s head, where the speaker hole is located, and later finds its way and settles on the face screen.

We all know that dust can find its way into various corners of devices, appliances, or computers, making it challenging to pinpoint its entry and how.

But if you find it unacceptable or irritating that something is in EMO’s eyes? You can either contact living.ai by email, inform them with a video, or consider opening the screen and cleaning it from the inside.

How To Open And Change The Face Screen Tutorial

WARNING!

It’s crucial to inform living.ai before attempting any internal modifications to avoid voiding your EMO’s warranty. They can provide guidance or suggest the best course of action.

Good luck and Best regards…

2 Likes