Emo Robot Not Listening to ME?

Does he stop and ask you for your name?
he should say somthing like “im sorry but what is you name?”

No he doesn’t actually

It might be that your EMO is having issues with his Camera and therefore he is having problems trying to recognise you / if the images he is taking show green, it could a problem.

I’d recommend taking a short video of this and submitting a support ticket.

As long as you’ve already tried the very basic troubleshooting of powering off / powering on EMO and it’s still doing it. It might be best to take a video on how EMO is taking pictures (showing green back ground).

Then also doing a video on how EMO is not recognising you / not re-scanning your existing profile / not creating a new profile and then sending Living.ai support an email so they can troubleshoot further.

It might be that this EMO of yours could be faulty (due to his camera).

1 Like

then I would agree that it is probably a camera thing and not a softwear glich.

I got like 2 photos of him i havent got any videos tho my camera is broken on my device i use for recording

I only got photos from Emo

This is probably the best thing to do at this stage.

Best thing to do is rely to the email you got when you made your EMO order and send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

As mentioned above, if you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

Normally after a reboot, his camera could re-initize and go back to normal, but as you’ve probably powered him off / on a few time already. best thing to do is speak to support now and see if they can probably re-initize his camera using other troubleshooting steps.

if you have sync the photos in the emo app you could take a screen shot and add that to the support ticket.

alright i will @jumpgate85

I wont be able to until Saturday or Friday i’ll be busy

1 Like

Yes you can at the very least send the pics that EMO has taken now that has the green background. if you cannot take a video showing the issue at this time.

Support should still be able to understand if it’s a camera problem by looking at the pics that EMO takes.

1 Like