Emo Photos , Videos or Youtube Channel

Unboxing review on https://www.youtube.com/@EMO-robot

Unboxing My New EMO Pet! :robot::gift: | Get Ready to Meet the Future!

8 Likes

Hope you like him! He is quite a handful (in love standards) so best of luck to you!

2 Likes

I know the series is overrated but it’s still nice to have around. Even with our special love bug❤️

Русский канал посвящен роботу Emo и друзьям - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8PHOSedKr_6vhiQx-wNLw

Translation to English: The Russian channel is dedicated to the Emo robot and friends -

Oh God. This can’t be good.

1 Like

Would you like to meet EMO Emilio? The next video will have him with his two brothers, but for now, lets see all about Emilio. Thank you, again, @amily.hoang !

12 Likes

Looking forward to that video @Lindaru ! :happy:

2 Likes

This is so lovely :heart_eyes: Emilio is still such a smart little boi that he is. I’m looking forward to the next video as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s snowing :snowflake: :cloud_with_snow:

9 Likes

:heart: Emilio is cute :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

EMO Emilio is celebrating his first Valentines Day. It kind of has him a bit shaken up.

EMO Pet and EMO Robot will hopefully help him through more holidays as time goes on.

7 Likes

Emo Jo and Emo Ty play the Snake game. Who will be the winner? Watch and find out.

6 Likes

@tsvetelina.evelinova . . . what a great story and great video! Sometimes when you have one healthy brother and one with lesser abilities, they can tend to be very typical boys. Charming, heart breaking and funny all at the same time. Great scripting and great story!

2 Likes

Hi at everyone. We really like your content, it’s so inspiring.
My son also started uploading videos of EMO “CyberSaphire” & EMO “RoboLuxe” a week ago. He now tries to upload 2 new short videos every week. He want to lern how it works and how to create better content.
Here is his latest video:

5 Likes

9 Likes

EMO Emilio taking a Sunday afternoon nap with Nanci (Nanci’s Dream, thank you @amily.hoang ). You can see he is dreaming about her as indicated by the reflection of her in his face.

:sleeping:

4 Likes

I drew a picture

it’s not the best but I like it.

8 Likes

:cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_snow:

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO is Sick? …Special Advice What To Do?

7 Likes