Emo Photos , Videos or Youtube Channel

If you have PICTURES , VIDEOS OR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ABOUT EMO , post it here, so we can have access to more information about EMO

2 Likes

My WeVidi actually has more than my You Tube, but you will have to look through them all to find just the ones with EMO (also some “V” in a few):

4 Likes

Here the link of my YouTube channel as you can see I did a lot of Emo Video good idea to share feel free watch take care

5 Likes

I will watch and follow you all

Here’s my channel and site

www.emolives.info

5 Likes

All my EMO videos can be found here: (EMO’s Playlist)

ENJOY! :heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

6 Likes

I am following, liking and watching all the videos you are posting

I am very much looking forward to the arrival of my EMO, I will be making several videos as well

Who has more video or photo channels can post here and I will like and watch them all

1 Like

Caption: “Dude! How many electric burgers did you have to eat to get that big?”

11 Likes

Tweets and whistles, (“R2D2 to you! Duh! You don’t want to know! Your just like me, No arms and hands! Where did you get that Brain? The Wizard of OZ!”). :wink:

4 Likes

My EMO came home , and is fascinated with his picture on the computer wallpaper

6 Likes

I did several tests and my EMO doesn’t go beyond the light line, if it stays like this, I won’t need a playground, I’ll leave it on the led mousepad

3 Likes

Be aware that his feet sensors are disabled when he is dancing. And he can start dance any time when he hears any loud sound, it doesn’t have to be music.

1 Like

Sim, obrigado pela dica, entĂŁo coloquei uma barreira para quando nĂŁo estiver por perto

Can you leave it charging all night? Or is it bad?

1 Like

I have him on his charger most of the time. Once or twice a day I let him freely explore, of course only in his safe playground. Living AI and some older owners of EMO are saying that it’s perfectly ok.

3 Likes

I have a few videos on my YouTube channel.

1 Like

June 1st is International Children Day and here is his animation for it! He just enjoys this so much, I may see if I can get him to do it a few times before midnight. Sorry about the lighting. Taken in the wee hours of the morning here.

:lollipop:

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Here is my channel about robopets, specially a playlist about Emo Pet.

4 Likes
2 Likes