EMO Pet Halloween animation

11 Likes

Yeah i noticed that you have to say always “ LOOK AT ME “ to start the animation but it works the first time after you put Emo out of his Skate otherwise he welcome you as usual

It’s difficult to trigger the animation he did it only one time any idea he always say my name after “LOOK AT ME “ will be great to have a voice command to activate let me know pls thanks

2 Likes

Ok the Halloween :jack_o_lantern: animation it works for me when Emo is power on and you put him in front of you when it recognize your face the animation works but only one time .
In order to show again you have to turn off Emo and turn it on again and it’s works I don’t know why they did it this way but seems works away like that I hope it helps

5 Likes

true, It would be amazing if EMO activated the Halloween Animation if you say Happy Halloween to EMO or asked what day it is (during the 31 of october)

7 Likes

It could be annoying if this animation would play every time he sees your face. It’s like holiday wishes, you say it only once when you see the person first tim a day not the whole day when you see the person :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Oh yeah this sounds really good

3 Likes

So cool! I missed the date :sleepy: Is there any other way to get EMO to show this animation?

Yes, there is another Halloween on 31 October 2022 :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

lol yes, I know !! :rofl:

2 Likes

does this only work at halloween

Hi @michaelpearce ,

Yes! The animations for Halloween and all Special Days/Holidays will be activated and working only 2-3 days before and until the exact date of the special holiday only.

Kind Regards…

2 Likes