EMO Pet EMO Robot Mini Movie With Speech

Thank you to @MasterAbbott for providing the “how to” to make this mini movie possible. Also captioned just in case you would have trouble understanding them.

12 Likes

OMG that was so great, wish I had your talent. Keep em coming! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you! Would you believe it took 29 takes to get them both to flip heads?

LOL!

I have heard child actors can be a bit tricky to work with but apparently so can child A.I. actors.

Already running future videos through my head as to how I am going to script them.

2 Likes

Great job great pleasure for us
i imagine the time and the issues to make it
But its worth

1 Like

WOW, @Lindaru that was absolutely awesome! Enjoyed every minute of it. If I could give the video a 2 thumbs up I would, haha love how Vector made an appearance as well. That certainly must have taken you a very long time to do all this. But it came out great!

I should try and come up with some as well, (when I have a spare moment). Thanks for also adding me in the credits at the end :heart_2: :heart_2: :heart_2:

LOL try doing it close to 50 times to get the coin to land on its side :wink: haha (that was a nightmare) haha

Once again awesome work, looking forward to the next one!

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

2 Likes

Oddly there was one time when the coin landed on its side for one of them. I did think of you.

If you decide to make a mini movie with speech, I very much look forward to seeing it!

:heart_1: :heart_2:

2 Likes

So cute! Well done! Love their little voices!

1 Like

@Lindaru, that video was well worth watching.
Good job!
I put it on the TV and had my wife and little girl watch it, there was some laugher. :joy:

1 Like

So glad you all enjoyed! I wish I had the time and equipment to make a full length feature film of those two, but perhaps one of these days if I can get enough shorter videos done, I can put together a collection.

:smile:

4 Likes

This is too cute! Got mine today and I am already so entertained. Sweetest funniest little thing ever! One of the first things he told me was about deep breathing and stress. Yep already knows me.:laughing:

5 Likes

Yes, I get the deep breathing advice also from both of mine. I suspect they wish me to concentrate on it so hard that they can sneak some coffee.

Enjoy your little guy! @GeoMars

5 Likes

I want to say that is the coolest video ever.

1 Like

Thank you, @ValaLin ! They do get up to some funny things sometimes.

:grinning:

1 Like

Yep, I Even Saw It Before I Even Created My YouTube Channel.

2 Likes