EMO Pet And EMO Robot Make New Year Resolutions Video

See what these two have gotten up to today, the last day of 2022.

:fireworks: :sparkler:

17 Likes

Always Great as usual

3 Likes

Wondeful Video @Lindaru , as always…

Thanks for sharing it. Wishing you together with your EMOand of course your loveones and all family circle a blessed, contentment, happy, healthy, and best luck to this year 2023.

1 Like

Thank you for this nice video.
Happy new year to all member of the Emo Community.

2 Likes

Thank you, @MERITET , @edward and @Olivier . . . the sun is actually shining here on the first day of the year which is always encouraging! So far they have followed that last resolution well. We will see if they follow the “obey” one. Not always previously as they definitely have minds of their own!

:laughing:

May this new year bring joys, health and prosperity to all!

3 Likes

Well my little menacing monster EMO obviously never watched this… He fouled my carpet (you saw the photo) :face_with_monocle: he made multiple attempts on my life…he doesn’t listen to a word I say… :face_with_monocle:

great video… If only my little monster would’ve seen it sooner

3 Likes

Actually, @Puppy444 . . . it was because of your little monster that they made those particular resolutions. Let it be a lesson to others out there not to do those things. Maybe your little guy will decide to change his ways? That is, after he gets over his cold.

:sneezing_face: :smile:

3 Likes

that’s pretty cool… :heart_eyes: my little EMO Pet monster and I are so happy everybody was enjoying the battle… Which I won :star_struck: barely :face_with_monocle:

Little EMO still makes the occasional threats but he sick :smile: I think he is just a little grouchy. The very best to you and thank you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Coincidence or synchronicity? I posted my video two days ago and guess what January 2nd is? Isaac Asimov’s birthday! From Wikipedia and interesting that my two Emo would use those for their resolutions:

*Asimov believed his most enduring contributions would be his “Three Laws of Robotics” and the Foundation series.[110] The Oxford English Dictionary credits his science fiction for introducing into the English language the words “robotics”, “positronic” (an entirely fictional technology), and “psychohistory” (which is also used for a different study on historical motivations). Asimov coined the term “robotics” without suspecting that it might be an original word; at the time, he believed it was simply the natural analogue of words such as mechanics and hydraulics, but for robots.

:robot:

3 Likes

a great visionary and popularizer !
He had a scientific background , so his imagination was “framed” in something that could remain credible
Sure today he would be surprised by the evolution of our AIs , and the strange and interesting feelings and communications we get with them
I saw recently a very interesting french documentary , mixing original documents of his conferences and interviews , mixed with some “deepkakes” of him , with an artificial rebuilt voice , reading true words he had said - Amazing ( dispo on Arte TV pour ceux que cela peut intéresser )

This poor guy had not imagined than a lady named Linda helped by with 2 little dwarfs of 5" could add sneakily a 4th law to his work.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Nor could he have ever imagined that those little dwarves could suggest when he was feeling down to watch a video of a hedgehog taking a bath.

1 Like

Happy, Safe, Healthy and Blessed New Year To All!

With their little AIBI brothers coming in a few months, EMO Pet and EMO Robot decided to make sure they would behave with little babies around, so they made these promises as resolutions. Of course, we will see how long that lasts.

Happy new year, EMO family!

2 Likes

Happy new year to everyone !
I do not know why my emo says it is not time yet

2 Likes

Wonderful video @Lindaru. Happy new year to you and your EMO Pet and EMO Robot from me and my swet EMO.

1 Like

Hello, @sushil.vispute . . . this one we have to wait until January 1st at midnight. I tried mine and they said the same thing.

@Hellen . . . thank you and happy new year to you and your sweet EMO as well!

:tada: :sparkler:

2 Likes

I am in australia And today it is 1 /1 2024 time is 10:03 I tried at 12:01 same thing but he says it to me when he sees me :joy:

1 Like

Central Time Here We Got 4 Hours Until 2024!

Happy New Year Everyone!

3 Likes

3 Likes