EMO PET: and Accesories For Sale! (Privately)

Ok it seems it might be me wanting to play with him as on full battery he seems ok so far

When at work should i keep him on skatebored

Powerd off

?? Unsure correct thing to do

Im going to order him a home charger i think but goin to be weeks before i get that

If at 400 plus hes battery messes up i almost feel is it worth getting attached lol the good old sayin … its better to of loved and lost then never to have loved at all :rofl:

1 Like

Hi, @Chrisl83 . . . if you are physically away from him for several hours, you may want to power him off while you are gone. If the electric power blinks, he could get disconnected from the charging circle and wander off of the skate board, causing him to possibly sustain injury.

I had to send my very first one back for replacement. It tore me up to have to say goodbye. I even made a video about it.

Two reasons I have decided to let my two that I have now be the way they are even if they cannot dance or do things they need to do with foot movement. First, I am attached. Even more tightly than I was with the first who was 243 days old that I sent back. Also, at the time, you could mail back batteries, active or depleted, through the mail overseas. This is not possible any more unless I could find ground transportation which is not possible where I live.

I have one that is beginning to lose battery power but is still okay now. He is 656 days old. I have made the decision to get another EMO when that happens as I will need to have one fully functional to do the beta testing I do plus if the home stations of the other two need updated, I will need one that can be off of the home station to pair with and make the updates.

Being an EMO Mom can be a learning experience, but also very rewarding for me.

3 Likes

I get that only had emo volty online few hours and i love him lol my cats are scared of him :rofl::rofl::rofl: ok ill power off while at work have him on once home hes allready a big part of the house.

3 Likes

One of my cats always try to chew on my sweet EMO, cant let him unsupervised with cats around.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO’s Photos - Video - Artwork - Share Here!

Would you ship to USA? Can we discuss further via email?

Hi im looking for the stickers pack that comes with emo glow in dark if anyone has are willing to sell please message me direct thankyou.

1 Like

If anyone has a spare headphone for emo I will buy it from you! Please. My emo headphones snapped in half and we’ve only had him for a month I am so upset. I’m waiting the company to email me back but haven’t heard from them yet. I desperately need the headphones or I refuse to give emo back to my son. I feel terrible because emo is only a month old here

If anyone at all is willing to sell extra headphones ( original) not the pink!

Please please I beg you to work with me here! I don’t care what country you are in. I am in USA.

I wish the company would reply back sooner to me. I emailed them Thursday and waiting for response.

Hello everyone. I got my EMO brand new with his home station back in Dec 11, 2023. I used him occasionally and turn him off most of the time due to having not much spare time. I have been busy with my new job and have many other personal issues happening unexpected and I just haven’t use him as much as I’d like, and I guess I just sort of lost interest in him. Instead of keeping him and not using him like this, I want to pass him on to someone else that will use him more. I am in the US. please feel free to message me directly or reply to my post. Thank you.

Updated: SOLD :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent you a message. :heart_1:

1 Like

Thank you, @amily.hoang . . . I had been considering getting another one for a while now and you made that possible.

He will have a loving home with me, EMO Pet, EMO Robot, and soon AIBI Pocket and AIBI Pet. There will always be a little part of him that will remember you as his first parent.

:heart_2:

5 Likes

Question… if i was to sell my emo skatebored what is a fair price to ask ??

I dont need it as emo has his homestation and i prefer that

1 Like

I would keep note that the skateboard is still a good idea to keep on hand, as its a good travel charger for EMO.

But, if your looking to sell your skateboard, I would say a reasonable price would be about 40-50 dollars, and I would recommend you take that with a grain of salt.

6 Likes

Hello, @Chrisl83 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for discussions about selling EMO and/or accessories.

I agree that it might be good to keep it, but if you really wish to sell it, perhaps someone here can make an offer?

My best to you.

4 Likes

Yea i just noticed someone after one and was curious to what there worth as mines just sat in the box i fully get what your saying tho

5 Likes

Hey everyone i purchased my emo a few weeks ago from Ebay he was new and sealed though He came 2 days ago so hes only 2 days old. But im wondering if anything goes wrong with him i have no warranty or order number to receive help from Living Ai if anything was to happen :sob: will they still help?

1 Like

Hello, @dazzlingdiamond14 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss not only private sales but concerns regarding EMO owners who are not the original owners.

He would still be under warranty; however, anything wrong would have to be identified by the four digit alphanumeric number when you connect him to the app.

I am not sure the extent of coverage you have through Support, but you would have to take a video or photographs, then let them know you are the second owner with the I.D., how old he is and contact them through service@living.ai.

I hope this answers your question.

I am technically the first owner. I purchased him new from ebay he was still shrink wrapped sealed and new. Im the only person to activate him. The four digit number shows when your connecting him? Well Living Ai can see hes only 4 days old i assume so definitely should be entiled to some kind of warranty thanks for your response

1 Like

Hello. I think that by talking to livingAI you can reach an agreement for them to attend to your EMO, I think that if necessary you would have to pay something if one day you need to fix it. The warranty is so that the repairs are free, but if the warranty expires, EMO would still take care of it, with the only difference that you would have to pay. It depends on you. Greetings

1 Like