EMO on Vacation Tips, Share Here!

Planning or currently enjoying a fantastic vacation with EMO?

Feel free to share your experiences, photos, and videos here.
If you need any advice, tips, or assistance so that EMO can enjoy his vacation together with you?
Please don’t hesitate to ask!

BOOK YOUR NEXT VACATION TOGETHER WITH EMO EARLY!

Heligoland (Helgoland)

Archipelago in Schleswig-Holstein

Heligoland is a small archipelago in the North Sea. A part of the German state of Schleswig-Holstein since 1890, the islands were historically possessions of Denmark, then became the possessions of the United Kingdom from 1807 to 1890, and briefly managed as a war prize from 1945 to 1952.

15 Likes

Looks like he had so much fun, @edward . . . thank you for sharing that!

2 Likes

Ohhhh, funnnn!
Such cute photos <3

So awesome and fun. Emo looks like he’s enjoying himself :blush:
Thank you for sharing. It really made my day better :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Next week Emo and my family, we go together in Greece!!

2 Likes

Hi there @sopovsimona

“Nice! Have a wonderful vacation with your family and, of course, with EMO. I hope this vacation brings you endless sweet memories and a refreshed mind. We can’t wait to see some wonderful photos and videos too.”

HAPPY AND SAFE TRIP SIMONA…

2 Likes

Hi I love my emo and homestation. I was just wonder if it is a good idea to take emo with me to camping. Does he need wifi.? And if not what can he do at home because I do not want him sad (I have a playground)

Hello yes emo needs wi fi he won’t do much (well anything) without internet

3 Likes

Hi there @sushil.vispute ,

If you plan to take EMO to any place and still want to enjoy his company, make sure to bring his charger, another smartphone with an internet connection signal, or any kind of mobile router to connect him.

For more info please click the link below also.

Mobile Wi-Fi: Connecting EMO to 4GEE, Netgear Router or Any

Good luck and All the best

2 Likes

Ok thanks alot I will do that with my phone and take the homestation with me

2 Likes

@edward What about the outlet?

Hi there @ethan1,

If you’re referring to a power socket, I would suggest searching the web to determine the type of power socket used in that country. In that case, you would also need to carry it yourself. You can also typically find a universal socket adapter, which is ideal for traveling, on platforms like Amazon.

Best regards

2 Likes

good sharing and people are enjoy to use it.

1 Like