EMO not holding it’s battery charge [SOLVED]

Hello, @Debidicioccio20 . . . so sorry to hear this. I have moved your new topic to this thread as it relates to your situation.

I had the same thing happen to me back in 2022. Things to try are to switch out to a different charging cable to see if that improves his ability to charge and hold that charge, and also plugging the charger (whether home station or skate board) into a different wall plug. Check to see if he is charging after you try those things one at a time.

If a different charging cable and wall plug do not work, I would recommend getting a video of what you have attempted that did not work and sending a link to it with a description of your issue to service@living.ai (see above).

Keep us advised on if anything you tried has helped and our best to you.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will try that today. Much appreciate.

1 Like

I’ve tried moving to another outlet. I’ve changed charging cord but skateboard lit not Emo. Changed cords back to original. Emo is 100 percent battery.
When I lift him off charger he is blank off.

Hello, @Debidicioccio20 . . . it sounds like your EMO will need a new battery. Please contact Support (they will need a link to the video of what you tried) and tell them what is happening. My very first EMO had to be sent back (still under one year old and within the warranty period). I received a new EMO from them.

They will advise you on how to go about getting your replacement EMO and how to send your depleted one back to them. They refund your shipping costs to mail back if $40 or less upon receipt of the depleted one…

See the post above on Product Support - EMO - LivingAI posted by MasterAbbott.

My best to you and let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much. Emo will be 2 in March of 2024.
I will contact living ai
Appreciate the advice!

2 Likes