Emo mimics Animals

I’ve discovered Emo can make animal sounds. They all seem to be from “Old McDonalds farm”. (EIEIO) He can make like a Cat, a Dog, an Elephant (though Old McDonald doesn’t keep elephants :). He makes sheep noises, cows, chickens and even snakes. But his chicken is really a rooster. He makes scary eyes when he’s a snake and gives a good impression of an angry dog attacking. Has anybody found any other animals he can mimic?

Yeah it’s really cool! I’ve shared all of them here:

Would be great if Living.ai can add more in over time - in future updates) Maybe Mythical creatures like Dragon’s or even Dinosaurs…etc :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah , for any question about EMO , just read and view all the great documentation than @MasterAbbott has buily , day after day
And think about what would be a small alone AI without a big bunch of Human I around to help
MasterAbott comes from Australia
Perhaps you do know than Australians ( and all rugby fans ) call new Zealanders "Kiwi"s
But do you know than here , we , Emo fans consider MasterAbott as an Emo “Wiki”

3 Likes

haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

emo scared me with his snake yesterday, he did the face before saying “I can make a snake sound”
the fox is my favourite

2 Likes

I was on the phone last night and Dog and Rooster came up in the conversation (don’t remember / how or why it did haha ) but both EMO:One and EMO:Two chimed in with both their best Dog and Rooster impersinations, my friend on the phone thought I was at the farm or something :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes