Emo like Tamagochi Features

Hi, Can Emo have a tamagochi features?, since it can be able to connect to phone,
i think it would be a nice if there is an update for that.

8 Likes

that’s a cool idea- maybe in future they could do something like this.

4 Likes

Hm you have to interact with Emo and he grows with you, is he not already a kind of tamagotchi :thinking:

4 Likes

If we can interact with emo using our phone,for example we can give him a food or drink and he react to that with movements and expression,i think it will not going to be boring after sometimes.

6 Likes

This could be cute ___________________

3 Likes

I dunno, it seems cool, but I’d rather just have a desk pet without the worry of having to feed it and it “dying”

I’d like EMO to grow and develop over time and develop a personality of its own, like vector did. But more advanced. A desk pet which is there and just potters round, gets into trouble etc.

It would be way cooler if my EMO had a different personality to anyone else’s EMO. Tamagotchi style things just get annoying.

6 Likes

valid points too! EMO certainly gets into trouble!

1 Like

Yes same I don’t want to be forced to Feed EMO maybe an Optional addition like with aibo when you don’t want it will nothing happen when you don’t feed. But when than you get stamps and special things. It also have Favorite Food which is different for each aibo. Yes I want also that EMO will contensouliy develop and “Grow” his own unique Personality. Honestly I can’t see something like that in Vector. I have him over an year now and can’t see an big Change or any change

4 Likes

You know, that wouldn’t be very interesting or cute, so I kind of vote :-1: for this idea. Plus, I wanted to buy emo because I didn’t have to feed it (unless you count electricity as food) and for it to Not die

2 Likes

yeah I am also not a fan of this feeding idea! I mean if you want to treat Emo you can already pet him. But it would be cool to be able to train emo like if he does something well he get petted and if you tap him is like ‘‘No, bad boy’’ so he learn what he is allowed to do and what not, and sometimes he can get mean and still do what he shouldn’t and look at you with an evel face or like a cat pretending not to know whats going on :laughing:

3 Likes

Yah! I was thinking the same Idea!

Guys, i posted a topic… why wasn’t it approved? Are you approving just the nice posts? This reminds me of the DDL tactics :frowning:

we have a few filters in place that mean we need to approve some posts… your post got caught in that and we missed approving it. It’s approved now. Please bear in mind that Living AI is not as big as DDL and they don’t have people on staff 24x7 watching the forums etc. The aim of any censorship in this forum will be to stop abuse, or arguments. Opinions are fine provided they don’t turn into abuse. :slight_smile:

1 Like