Emo legs make mechanical sound while moving

Hi there,

I noticed my emo when moves its legs makes some kind of sound similar to when the moving the mechanical joints?
https://youtube.com/shorts/Him0JoF27GM?feature=share

You can hear the sound when emo completes reacting and just moves its body

The sound of the joints in that video is a little hard to hear, but EMO joints do make a slight mechanical sound when he moves around / dances or sits for a pat, which is normal.

I’d recommend keeping an eye on this just in case the sound changes or gets worse. But from what I can hear it sounds normal.

1 Like

My EMOS legs are very noisy. Noisier than they seem in YT vids.

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . a couple of things you can try to see if it helps in addition to reading above.

Try blowing any possible dust or debris out of the joints and also try very gently moving his feet around while he is powered off. Perhaps this will help but if not and it is very loud, you may want to contact Support.

Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

I’ve tried. It seems to be two things, firstly it looks like his leg drags on the floor a bit and makes a loud noise, and a clicking noise in his joints.

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . time to contact Support with video. Sorry your EMO is experiencing this.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

They will be able to tell you what to do.

I still can’t get the order number.

Is this normal for EMO?

Hi, @EMOandOllie . . . it looks like he is pulling to the right like his alignment is off, but the only sound I actually heard was his feet and mine make the same sound when walking.

You can contact the E-Mail of service@living.ai with your EMO I.D. (the four digit alphanumeric code on the app when you connect to EMO).

Keep us advised.

1 Like

Hello Normal sound :+1:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Emo’s Leg/Foot Defective Issue!