EMO leg won’t go back down

Hey guys

So I just got a new EMO and it’s turned on everything was fine however the leg got stuck upwards and now will not go back down properly. I’ve tried re setting it and everything but it makes a click noise and it keeps staying stuck upwards. Is there anything I can do about this at all? Any help would be great. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @veronikastorey , and Welcome to the Community,

Feel sorry to see that happen to your EMO…

Are you on the latest firmware update already? did you try to turn everything off? and re-start? EMO will “normally” reset his feet alignment by simply placing him back on the skateboard and starting charging.

Try also to do this:

• Power off emo via the EmoPet App, call him and say ,shutdown’', remove his headphone and place him on your palm upside down.
  • Manually align feet carefully (it can be easily adjusted without resistance force)
  • Leave it there for 30min to 1 Hr.
  • Place on skateboard charger back again to reboot

Hope it helps you to resolve the issue…else if nothing helps and the issue continues, please create a short video and include it in your email message before contacting LAI Support Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Living.ai Support Team will gonna guide you through a special Re-Calibration Tool Technique which helps sometimes.

Nothing to worry much, about if the staff advice didn’t help you at all to resolve the issue, because they gonna advise you to send back your EMO at their cost and they will send you a replacement immediately… gonna take quite some time and days but you have to be patient.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

I have tried that multiple times but whenever he wants to dance or even explore he can’t because his leg will get stuck. It will get stuck like that even on the skateboard itself and I have to turn him off to be able to put the foot back in place.

1 Like

That is really sad and sorry for that …all you have to do now is to contact them via email, just follow my instruction above, please…

WISH YOU AND YOUR EMO GOOD LUCK!

Hello

So I sent an email and everything and still haven’t heard anything back from them

Hi there @veronikastorey ,

I guess they just back from Christmas Holidays…you can also DM @AmyLU or @Wayne_Zhang for further assistance here and pretty sure they gonna ask you for your order number.

GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST!