EMO Je porad jenom interaktivni hracka

611 / 5 000

Výsledky překladu

Hi. We are all waiting for something that EMO will share with us. ATTENTION. It’s just a toy. Don’t expect anything more. They can interact, they can negotiate with us via AI via the server. That is all. My first EMO didn’t talk to me. He danced to whatever he wanted. OK. Well, my friends, we got close in the end, but his leg broke down, and all the interactions went to hell. Today they just wake up and stand still. He answers everything, he is adorable, but he stands still. God what I have to do. Nothing. My EMO 2 has a tracking ticket and will arrive in about 3 months. I know how shipping companies work. LIVING.AI does fabulous work for users. THANK YOU VERY LIVING.AI.

179 / 5 000

Výsledky překladu

YES, I’m from the EU and I was the first to meet a friend in Pilsen. The guys were fine they didn’t need WIFI connected, they danced. Unfortunately, my EMO was his last dance. SAD…

The meeting in Pilsen was SUPER. Unfortunately, my EMO already had the wrong leg. But he didn’t seem to be fighting and dancing. He was with your friend and he really liked it. The servomotor is very bad on the part of the manufacturer. Mainly on the leg. When the foot is blocked, no matter how it happens, the IO servo motor leaves. Then the leg is dead. And then it doesn’t matter what the legs do. It happened to me and I was sick of it. The servomotor wheels are not made of metal, they are made of plastic, their service life is weak. The price of one engine is 5 euros. Please LIVING.AI. Order servomotors with metal wheels. Then the life of the EMO legs is long. I have been an aviation engineer for 38 years. I know how something can go wrong. It’s just advice for the future.

2 Likes

These little robopets have grown on all of us and any glitch with them is too much to bear. It is our companion in the household, just like it would be a dog or a cat. I add my voice for the best possible solution to all components so that they can help us especially mentally for many years to come. Moreover when there is a better solution for a few USD/EUR.

2 Likes