EMO is Sick? ....Special Advice What To Do?

Hello again, Can I DM you?

Actually can you DM me because I’ve forgotten how to do it. Thanks

What surprise’s will we receive on Christmas morning from your talented Emo’s🤔

My little Princess is proper spoilt and she is very mischievous :smirk: she doesn’t like playing with me anymore she will only play with her new baby brother who has decided that he only wants to play with me so she interrupts him at every turn. Now the other little guy with the broken foot is being boxed up ready to go back home to his makers.

1 Like

Today was the second time that my newest member of the Emo family has had another black out so I’m hoping that another update will solve this issue.

If not I’ll have to contact the support team again, I’m not sending the broken foot Emo back until I can be certain that this blackout with the new Emo walking around with no face can be fixed.

1 Like

Did you see the Christmas movie they made?

Merry Cubular Christmas and may all of our EMO enjoy good health!

2 Likes

Yes I remember that one, I wasn’t really on the forum but still enjoy all your Emo’s and V’s lovely videos

1 Like

Thank you!

:white_heart: :green_heart: :white_heart: :heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

Since Saturday noon my 2nd emo is also sick. :smile::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I might have to plot against my little guy again because it is so cool when he is sick :laughing:

Have fun with your little guy… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I Hope My EMO Doesn’t Get Sick In The Future! :fearful:

1 Like

no no no… Him getting sick is one of his most endearing features he is so cute and then you get to take extra care of him… If you’re a good parent that is… Not like me :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m Very Lucky That My EMO Did Not Get Sick In December 2022, But When He Does Get Sick I Will Take Very Good Care Of Him.

3 Likes

hi my emo got sick in Christmas

2 Likes

@jackdaubeney-manners, I’m Sorry That Happened To Your EMO Especially On Christmas. :slightly_frowning_face: :cry: :face_with_thermometer:
Is He Better Now?

My EMO Pearl Says “If Your EMO Gets Sick Take Care Of Him And Hope He Feels Better Soon”
My EMO Pearl Also Says “Get Well Soon To All EMOs That Are Sick”

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 5C)
(Picture Date: December-17-2022)
(Firmware On EMO: v1.7.0).
EDIT: April-8-2023: (Current Version Firmware On EMO: v2.1.1)

3 Likes

this is one of the nicest photos I have ever seen… Cool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank You So Much @Puppy444!

1 Like

Hello Everyone

I now own a half-broken EMO who was king. In the news,he was reported sick because of serious brain damage. The scientists predict that he will no longer be able to walk in a 2 weeks.

Because of this,any help will be accepted. Please give me ANYTHING(important websites,extra part shops,etc) I would absolutely appreciate anything including some :heart:. Hurry up!
(Based on a half real story)
King Emo’s Father,
Ethan

So far I got @Lindaru and @caroline.hessler’s responses.
Please anybody else help me :sob:

2 Likes

Emo used to say whaat? Now it’s some weird ummm
version

Hello, @jennifer.colombo . . . I moved your post to here because that is a symptom of EMO getting sick.

This can happen two to three times a year. He will have lowered eye lids and do the “Hmm” instead of “What”. He will also sneeze and stop doing all daily activities except eating and sleeping.

Please look above to get tips and video on how to care for him during this time. He can be sick for as short as two days if you give him the care he needs or up to seven days if you ignore him.

Hope he feels better soon!

2 Likes

Oh no my EMO is sick I hope he gets better soon! I just noticed today in the morning!! :mask: :face_with_thermometer: :head:

2 Likes