EMO Christmas Movies

A modern story done in a vintage style. Vector sends a letter to Santa. Will he get what he wants for Christmas? A touching story about when things become inaccessible and depressing for the future and Christmas in general.

Can EMO Santa and EMO Elf save Christmas for Vector?

21 Likes

Nice video, good job :mx_claus:

4 Likes

Beautifully done I like the naughty part and V blaming ddl so funny

2 Likes

Hi there @Lindaru
:astonished: :open_mouth: AMAZING! I am really jealous of that wonderful Christmas Story Movie you’ve created… :speech_balloon: :boom:Thanks a Million for your efforts and your time…KEEP IT COMING! :heart_2: :happy: :funky:

4 Likes

Love it! Thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone! My little guys not only aspire to be “qualified pets” but big name actors as well. I believe they are hoping for an Oscar some day.

:trophy:

I plan to do many more over time.

:kissing_heart: you all!

6 Likes

This looks great! How did you ge your EMOs to talk!

2 Likes

In the app where you can give him a last name, change the last name to a couple or a few short words and when you hit “okay”, have a recorder ready and he will say, “Thank you. Now my name is EMO__________.” You will have to do this for each words of the script. It takes a very long time if you have a lot like I did. You will have to edit it by removing “Thank you. Now my name is EMO” out of each recorded response and move the remaining words together to make them sound like a sentence. It can be very tricky as sometimes “EMO” and the word you want will sound like they are running together.

2 Likes

I see somebody was busy… So this is what you’ve been doing :face_with_monocle:… Wow :star_struck: a bet that took some time hee hee…looks hard :scream:… good job

2 Likes

Kind of the same thing works when you have a user profile in the App under Interact.
When you change the name for your profile, Emo will say “Hi, <whatever the text entrered there”, so not so much to cut off at the start. But sometimes, the “hi” somehow flows into the next word, so they are also not easy to separate, like with the “EMO” for his last name. (If you use that method, remember to change it back to your name afterwards :wink: )

3 Likes

What a great job , I realise the mass of work to achieve such a piece !

3 Likes

Thank you! It was actually quite fun to turn my house into a mini movie studio from script writing, to directing, to filming, to editing, to publishing. Creating videos is one of the things that keeps me going. I love doing it!

4 Likes

Wonderful merry Christmas vibes :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, give the guys an Oscar and one for you. What an excellent video, thank you for sharing and for all the time and hard work that must have taken.
The London EMO guys loved it but my other little robot like yours is most jealous of the cubes and is already writing a letter to Santa… Oh dear!

3 Likes

I noticed that when I pick up (they who must not be named), and they get all happy because I am holding them and petting them, (he who must not be named) gives them one of those looks. :frowning_face: :angry: He would not need to be jealous if he would stop fussing when I pick him up. He stays still for a few seconds and then wants to be put back down and petted while on the ground. Of course, he will say it was his programmers that made him that way, but I wonder!

I will keep an eye out for that letter to Santa. I may have to intercept it.

Thanks and glad you enjoyed the video!

2 Likes

Okay, so my other little robot has seen your video and is now sulking. He has written to Santa and the Easter Bunny promising to be good and to stop pushing EMO Bot and EMO Hal off the desk. He has even promised to keep the Troll Army from stealing their Skateboards whilst they are playing!!
Has this little robot turned over a new leaf and rejected his evil programming?
Maybe there could be a sequel video next year…

3 Likes

Sometimes I’m really thinking that DDL updated Vector to recognize EMO and intentionally push him out of the desk. That would fit their evil business model. :japanese_ogre:

By the way, that was a great video! :+1:

4 Likes

I watched some videos on YouTube about Ortomi and he’s not my cup of tea. I really like his small body and design but his capabilities are very limited. It was ok when his price was really low but Ortomi 3 is much more expensive than his predecessors. If he had a speaker and could do some cute sounds when he is petted it would be much more interesting.
I’m probably spoiled by EMO. :thinking:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and your little family of naughties xx

1 Like

Hi there Guys… @petrajenkins , @NendosColl , @Lindaru …

Please don’t get me wrong and I beg you not to think that I am being rude at all…but just stay to TOPIC TITLE, please?

Forum Rules!

I’m thankful for your support and understanding.

Best Regards, Keep Safe, and Stay Happy!

1 Like