EMO GO HOME - HOME STATION Available Now to Purchase from Living.ai Store + Info on HOME STATION

It’s going to be neither of those :joy: I just ordered the station and saw the Christmas upgrade and couldn’t resist :see_no_evil: I can always order the other two costumes for my birthday :crazy_face: Ps: i am ElisabethKawaii on youtube (didn’t realise i didn’t use that name here).

3 Likes

Yes the Christmas Upgrade kit is back on sale: (good decision) the santa outfit is very cute :surprised: :christmas_tree:

EMO Upgrade to Christmas Kit - Available NOW!

Ohh thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

:surprised: :mad: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

1 Like

Small Update Regarding the Home Station

A new EMO firmware will be released soon, that will have EMO connect to Home Station. This should be out before you receive Home Station.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

4 Likes

Some more pictures here (screenshots)

3 Likes

3 Likes

And… NOW WE WAIT!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

…AND I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH PATIENCE TO WAIT…GRRRRRRR :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m going to be very calm and be very patient…….

Nah!!! I’m going crazy.

4 Likes

@edward / @Racheal123

7 Likes

Info on the Cables / Plugs that come with HOME STATION

From the Image shown. You will get 2 cables.

1x USB-C Cable
1x USB-C Cable with Plug (which is the two-prong plug - same the one we currently use to charge EMO’s skateboard)

So, the USB-C Cable that has a plug is the same as the one we currently are using to charge EMO’s Skateboard.

The USB-C cable can also be used if you have a powerboard that accepts direct USB connections.

If you wanted, you can also use the existing USB-C cable plug that you have that currently connects to your EMOs skateboard.

:head: :heart_1: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

3 Likes

@MasterAbbott

3 Likes

Are you guys sure EMO can walk up on the home base without the indent on the virtual fence making it flush on the ground?
I wanna wait and see how it works before I make the purchase but at the same time I want it now… decisions decisions

2 Likes

We ordered two charging stations. And a Santa outfit…to go with our Cow suit.

About the Black line on the play area…

Can you create your own, black-lined play area shape?

Will Emo cross a home-made black line, and if he would not, what dimensions would that line need to be to be seen by Emo?

Am anxious for the charging stations. Emo needed some moving space!
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Ramo

Did reply to that question before, see it again:

Yes, you can certainly use the Charing Station without the virtual playground fence. EMO will be able to walk on charge himself and walk back off and explore.

This is confirmed

2 Likes

Oh whoops must’ve missed that. My bad.
Welp off I go to make the purchase…:eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @Heineknn

Yes, you can create your own playground if you wanted. I don’t believe Living.ai will be making extra pieces for the playground. It is currently set at the following size:

Playground Home Fence is (434x434mm in size or 17x17inches) . Also NOTE: The Playground is made of Rubber material.

The dimension of the black line is not yet confirmed. Once we find out I’ll let you know. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Sorry one more question, has target loss estimation got to do with EMOs slight slant to the left when he walks? I’m guessing it takes it into account and plans ahead?
If so that’s kinda cool

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve just noticed that so funny :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Will need to get clarification on this, so won’t be able to explain this at this time, unfortunately. Hopefully once we have more info on that I’ll share it.

2 Likes

Thanks @edward / I spotted this as well, should be updated tomorrow. :+1:

3 Likes